-Fritz Ending-

You had told Scott yesterday that you didn't choose him, you could tell he was dissapointed, but understood. Now, you were walking into work the next day. You took a deep breath as you walked down the hall, the office coming into view, as well as the man sitting in the chair.

 "Hey, Fritz." You said happily.

 "Hi, (Y/N)." Fritz gave a small smile.

 "How does May's diner sound, after work?" you asked, a light blush on your face.

 "Sounds good." Fritz smiled, giving you a thumbs up.

 "It's a date then." You told the man, and his face lit up.

 "Wait, really?" he asked, his face red.

 "Mmhm!" You smiled at the man, and the little fist pump he did in celebration.

 -_-_-_-

 The night went by smoothly, and you were now at home, waiting for Fritz to pick you up. You wore your favorite outfit, and made sure you didn't smell like trash. When your doorbell rang you jumped up, and ran to the door, making sure you had your keys and phone. You opened the door to see Fritz in a casual outfit.

 "Hey, (Y/N)." Fritz greeted as you walked out the door, and locked it.

 "Hey," You greeted back, then grabbed his hand, "Now, let's go!" you dragged him enthusiastically toward his car.

The two of you peacefully rode to the diner, and once you got there you sat down. Seeing your favorite waitress made you know this date would go well.

 "Fritz, (Y/N), how are you two?" Melody asked, an all-knowing smile on her face.

 "Everything's great, how are you?" Fritz responded.

 "I'm good. Anyway, what would you two like?" Melody went back to doing her job.

 The two of you ordered and had an amazing rest of the day.

-About 2 years later-

 You sleepily walked out of your room and down the hall, smelling food. Walking into the kitchen you spot Fritz.

"Good morning, Ritz man.", you spoke to the man who was cooking.

Fritz looked over to you, "Mornin', (Y/N).", and put the food on a plate, handing it to you.

"Thanks." You spoke, turning to sit on the counter while you ate. Fritz got his own plate, and stood next to the counter that the sat upon. After a few moments of silence, you finally mentioned something that's been on your mind for a while, "What do you think about getting married?"

 Fritz's eyes widened and he started coughing, as he was still eating. You jumped off the counter to help, but he then stopped, and spoke "Sounds like a great idea." he laughed, placing a kiss on your lips.

 "I love you."

 "I love you too."

-End-

I AM SO SO SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG, AND THAT IT'S SO SHORT! I finally decided that I should get this ending done, and I am sorta happy with it? I really hope y'all still like it. I lost motivation for this book big time when it dropped from #1 in the nightguards tag to the 400's, but now i'm back :). Anyway, thanks for reading, I love you all so much. Sincerely, Derpy.