Prolonge

You walked beside your father as he walked into the ever so noisy Freddy Fazbear Pizza JR. Your father, William Afton, worked as the day guard and part-time repairman. He usually stayed in the back of the restaurant while you played with the other kids. As you walked through the glass doors you were greeted by screaming kids, the cheesy song being sung by Freddy and friends, and (your personal favorite) the smell of pizza. "Alright Y/N go sit at a table, I'll be in the back of you need me okay?" You nodded, "Oh and if any of the employees ask to tell them you're William's kid so they don't try anything" you nodded again just wanting to sit down and eat some pizza.

Your dad then left you walking down the hallway that led to the parts and services, and party rooms. As far as you knew a kid named Gabriel was having his party here with his friends. You say at a table near kids cove but still in sight of the stage. "Hey, there little one? Why so alone?" A waitress asked as she walked by holding an empty tray. "Oh well my daddy William works here" you replied shyly your h/c and purple hair falling slightly in your face. "Oh! Well then do you want something to eat or drink?" She asked politely. You nodded then told her you wanted f/p and f/d she nodded and walked away probably to the kitchen.

A few hours later and it was nearly closing time, so you got up to try and find your dad. You found the hallway and walked down it. You were getting a little scared, you didn't remember this hallway being so creepy. Eventually, you found the parts and service room, but you could hear crying? Who was crying in there and why? You opened the door a little to see Gabriel and his friends Susie, Jeremey, and Fritz laying on the ground bleeding out. Then you heard more crying, stepping into the room for a better look, and saw two kids bleeding like the others and two more crying cowardly before...your father? "D-daddy?" You studdered out, as he stabbed one of the two kids. Then he stabbed the other and turned to you. You knew your father had mental issues since your twin brother Chris died two years ago, but you didn't think it would go this far.

Just by looking in his eyes, you could tell he was in a crazed stupor, you tried to call out to him. "D-daddy it's me-" he cut you off with a stab to the chest then the stomach. How could your father do this to you? Did he not recognize you? Why did he hurt you when he promised not to?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to my book series! For those who don't understand the ending...William was so caught up in killing he didn't recognize you his daughter. The other four kids that died were the toys since they were never named Imma give them names. Gabriel and the others will be the withered animatronics. Your last words relate to the Its Me messages and hallucinations since in this story you are Golden Freddy...enjoy!