Chapter 4: Bffs?

Everybody just stared at me with the look that clearly said "Get out" but still I walked in with a fake smile and everybody seemed to frown and then the original Freedy asked Marrionet "Why don't we scrap her like spring bonnie?" and then everybody started nodding, I started to back up when Mari defended me "She deserves to live it you guys who are angering her!" Freedy looked at her and asked "Do you want to keep her, After all, she is the daughter of Afton" in the mention of my dad I frowned with everybody and then Marri said "I will not harm anybody so you better get used to her, after all, we are on the same side!" and then she said "you can go" so I teleported to the safe room to find half unfinished spring bonnie and another dead body of a girl so I began finishing my idea of rising the girl as spring so I began working on it. I had done it! the robot sat there ready so then I took the body and stuffed it into the rabbit and looked at the switch but then I got an idea "What if I give a surprise to everybody" I thought excitedly so I while I walked back to the main room let me tell you the what I added to him, so I added a face mask which opens and his new name was Funtime Springbonnie so walked back into the room and said "Come with me I have a new friend" everybody just looked at me with an "I do not care" so I started flickering the lights and then I created an illusion that I was them to everybody I was their human body before they died and said "Follow me" and so I led to the safe room and locked it and turned back to normal the first question was from toy bonnie "where are we?" "Safe room!" chica squealed and then they noticed the robot on the floor so I cam up to the switch, "Welcome," ii said as I pulled the switch the body started to shake violently and then it started to fall apart first the mask and then the endo "NO" I yelled as it fell apart then Freerdy said "YOu are a weird sister" and then they walked away and I was left sitting on the floor crying "I WILL FIX YOU SISTER"