Chapter 5: Why?

You sat there looking at the broken suit. You were afraid of this, everyone pretty much hated you all because of who your family was. You had hoped they would understand that you couldn't just choose your family, it just happened to be that way. A single tear ran down your face as you looked into the empty eyes of the broken suit. You had a strange connection to it...that probably was because your suit was from the same place as this Spring Bonnie. As you looked into the suit and at the dead girl's face you began to recognize her. She was an old friend of yours from back at the diner before your twin brother was killed. (The pic above is what the little girl looks like) Camron you believed her name was, she was a daring girl always wanting to explore the darker parts of the diner. She was a little younger than you and Chris, she would always help you try and protect Chris from Michael.

"Why? W-why do they h-hate me s-so much?" You said as you started crying. It had been a long time since you cried when was the last? When your brother died or was it Elisabeth went missing? Anyways you were exhausted, so you teleported to the main room and sat down in the corner. That is when you saw Chica run-up to you "Goldie?" she asked tilting her head to the side. "What?" You responded sadly not looking the blonde in the eye. "Well...Freddy would be mad but...I wanna know why you're crying" She said mumbling the part about Freddy but for once you looked her in the eye. You didn't know whether or not to tell her...but there was a chance. Just a single glimmer of hope that she might understand where you're coming...just maybe. "I was thinking about my siblings" Chica looked a little more curious "You had siblings? What kind of siblings?" You nodded. "Three actually" Chica's eyes sparkled, "Can you tell me about them?" She asked excitedly.

You smiled nodding, you missed your siblings and this was the first time you had a chance to talk about them. Michael was always a bit of a jerk, but he had his moments. Like the time he used some weird trick to get you, Chris, and Elisabeth extra snacks from the vending machine. Then there was the time you and Chris were trying to be scary so he stood behind you being really scary.

Elisabeth was always super kind, but too curious and stubborn for her own good. At night she would read you and Chris bedtime stories, like the one with the rabbit and the turtle. (The tortoise and the hare is wrong on purpose) Elisabeth and 'Dad' always got along the best...probably cause they were stubborn as mules.

Chris... I and he were two peas in a pod...or should I say three peas in a pod? He never went anywhere without FredBear his best-stuffed bear friend. It was a little FredBear plush Elisabeth won for him at the town fair. Before she went missing of course.

You told Chica all of this...she seemed to really enjoy all the antics you and your siblings got into. At the end of Chica smiles sadly, and looked at you studying you a little. "You know...you telling me all this I noticed...your Dad was never really there was he?" She pointed out. "Yeah, your right actually... I and my sibling were never really close to him," You said looking at the ground "In fact, the closest I was to my Dad was after Chris died, and even then we were still pretty distant" Chica was already so into the story that she stopped responding. When I finished telling about my sibling's chica said "you do not deserve to not have friends you suffered most pain. I will be your friend!"