Chapter 1

It felt like the walls were closing in. "I need more room." renesmee cried she then kick mother's spin causing her to cry out in pain. "What did you do." Serena yelled at her. I didn't want to get in the middle of the drama so I stay at the farthest place for can from them. Soon a light cam and took renesmee, but didn't take us yet so Serena cried out since we were both losing air. The light cam and took Serena saying "their were two of them?!" I waited until a stinging pain cam which caused me to scream in pain. Soon I was taken out of mother's womb and into the arms of my father. I gave him a smile but he looked at me in disgust and dropped me on the ground. He went back to mother leaving on the floor. I don't understand why he would be so mean to me. Soon a very big man came in which me to make a sound so I can get off the floor. He looked at me with a shocked face. He then picked me up and washed me off. He put some comfy clothes on me and when we went to a different room I saw my dad, a dark skinned man with a look of shock on his face and other beautiful people. "We need to get rid of that thing. IT KILLED BELLA!! And it looks like a monster." Father yelled and I was soon tossed onto something comfy. "We can't get rid of that thing let's just -" the tall dark haired women was saying until howls were heard. I soon clapped since I loved the creatures of the night wolves included. They all went out until father came in and grabbed me. He took me outside and when the wolves say me they stopped and bowed. My father soon tasted me to them causing some to growl at them and I was soon catches by a short hairs dark skinned women. She looked at in shocked and awe. Her face soon flashed in to anger. "How dare you through our moon goddess like was was nothing. This could cause you all to become targets of all the night creatures if she was to be harmed." She said. A baby owl came and flew over to me causing me to laugh. I was soon taken from the pretty lady whose names is Leah and into the arms of the lady was was interrupted by the wolves whose I now know is Esme. "Edward is just still up set he didn't mean to hurt the little one." She said smiling. I smiled back believing that they do care about me, but I was wrong since when the wolves left I was placed in the attic and no one came to see me besides my sister Serena. The only person who would give me food, company, love, clothes, blankets and pillows was her. She was the only person in my life until Sara and Roman came into our lives then I had three people. The wolves would come to check on me every week on Wednesday morning and stay with until Thursday morning to make sure I am all right, but I consider them my family. And when I thought I was all alone, Serena and Nessie went outside with mother and Jacob to catch snowflakes that is when my dreams came true.