"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING WITH THIS KID???"

THIS STORY IS ONLY A FANFIC OF WANDER OVER YONDER. ALL THE RIGHTS FOR WALT DISNEY COMPANY.

Wander and Sylvia were wandering around the galaxy as usual until Wander said:

-Sylvia, let's stay tonight in this planet.

And they came down to the planet wich had a lot of vegetation, there was a beautiful sunset on that planet and Wander took the opportunity to play melodious notes with the banjo, as always. He played the banjo in such a way that it causes nostalgia either in something or in someone... in such a way that it makes cry and feel a deeper and healing sorrow.

Night started.

After playing his instrument, Wander took out some provisions that he brought with him and started to dinner with Sylvia at the same time that he started a conversation with her about funny stuff they did, people they helped, jokes to Hater and Watchdogs, etc.

After talking, they went to sleep.

The morning came with all its splendor and the song of beautiful birds woke up the duo.

Wander realized that his body odor was no so acceptable, so he went to take a bath together with Sylvia in a lake nearby. That lake was where a medium waterfall ended. And at the top of that waterfall was an 8 years-old boy. He had antennae, thick and tousled black hair, most of his face was covered by a strange black figure that covered his eyelids, nose and mouth, strange black figures surrounded a part of his arms and legs as if they were bracelets, much of his skin was red, he dressed black shorts and a red thank top and he was barefoot and dirty.

The duo was swimming freely without worries, as always. All good until Wander saw the boy who seemed not to care that his life was in danger by getting too close to the catarata and the cliff next to it.

Wander immediately gave a shout and at the speed of Flash he left the lake, climbed to the top of the waterfall, rescued the boy, went down and reached the shore where Sylvia was just emerging from the lake. She, agitated, asked him:

-WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU DOING...??? AND WHO IS THAT KID???

- This poor helpless boy was going to fall, but I rescued him. However, I dunno who's him and I'm gonna to ask it to him right now.

And he asked the boy putting himself at his small height.

-What is your name?

And the stunned boy, instead of answering him, just started crying.
That wouldn't be bad if the crying suddenly evolved into a massive tantrum. AN 8 YEARS-OLD KID DOING A TYPICAL TANTRUM OF A PRESCHOOL BABY!!!

-WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING WITH THIS KID??? - exclaimed Sylvia nervously angry-.

TO BE CONTINUE.

Written on August 3, 2020.

Edited on August 30, 2020.