Why Me?!!

After completing our assignments Leny left my home.It was 2:20 am and my brother and grandmother came home. I ate my lunch immediately and Jess called me, she told that she was in the church and informed me that Mr.Brien was in trouble.

Mr.Brien was the father of church, he is a very kind man..ok ok let's get to the church it was cold outside..and foggy ..I took my shawl and jacket and stepped out..

When I went in I saw blood all around the church I was shocked I ran towards Jess who was sitting with her hands on her head I placed my hand on her shoulder and asked wt happened..? she looked into my face slowly and I heard her neck cracking sounds..I was terrified her eyes had no pupil both her eyes were white she took a knife and poked in my hand and I woke up I didn't notice the time it was midnight 12:20 I don't remember when I slept.

I was soo scared and my heart skipped a beat when I noticed the knife with blood in my hand..which i saw in my dream.i threw it into my lawn from my window and sat still for sometime.

Then I went downstairs to drink water and everyone wished me happy Birthday I was wondering whether I need to be happy that it's my birthday or to cry because of what happened in my room.

I smiled and said thank u sooo much as we cut the cake and I was soo happy seeing my mom and dad. I didn't even remember when they came.i left my nightmare behind and enjoyed that span of time.