Confused?!

I opened our eyes to see where I was.. and wait.. where am I..I was in the middle of the dark forest..
                          "ALONE"
I started to to call them. "Verna, Leny, Leon.. where are you all??.. it's not a time to play hide and seek with me I shouted."
I understand...it's not time to prank on me..they would never do this at this time..but what is happening?? Where are am I and where are they??..
   It's no use sitting here..I have to find them,I thought and started to look for them. After some time I found Leon.. he was laying on the ground.. I shook him.

"Leon are you okay?? Wake up" I said.. I looked out and found a lake. I took some water and splashed it on his face.. it made him look at me..and stood straight.

Leon's point of view.

I was not able to see properly..it looked soo blurry.. I rubbed eyes..and  got my vision to normal.. I noticed that Laura was in front of me.. her hand was wrapped around with the cloth. Then I remembered what happened..

"Are you okay??" Laura asked.
"Yes I am fine, how is your hand."I asked looking at her hand..
"It's okay.."she said.
"Where is Leny and Verna??"I asked when I noticed that they were not around.."
"I don't know..I looked for them..help me to look for them"she said..

"BACK TO LAURA'S POINT OF VIEW"

"Sure let's go"he said.

We stood there and shouted..
"Leny.. Verna..where are you?!" We shouted..

And slowly walked,looking and calling them..

"When did we lost them?" Leon asked.
"I don't even remember when we slept.."I replied.
"Fine..let's search them.."he said.

We looked for them for 2 hours..
It was 12:00 am..and the forest was freezing cold..and and I fell to my knees..

"I lost my best friend and a little girl who believed on me..who trusted me.." I said..and started to cry..
"Come on.. don't cry..we will find them..trust me." He said..with hope in his eyes.
"Yes.. I shouldn't loose my confidence.. we will find them.." I thought in myself as I nodded my head.

We ran for a while to search for them..when a black fog passed by me.. we looked at it for sometime..untill we heard someone shout..

"HELP.. PLEASE HELP.." someone screamed..I could feel it..I know that voice.. it was not Verna's or Leny's..but it was a boy's voice.

Noo it can't be..it can't be him..it..it..it is Sam..my..my.. brother.. I found him held by his neck by the devil..

"Sam.."I shouted
"Laura..help me" he cried.
"Leave him I shouted.."
"Who is he?!"Leon asked.
"My brother.."I shouted.

The devil vanished.. but the next second. I felt a knife in my neck..and I started bleeding..and fainted..

      Hey guys.. so how was this part?? What do u think will happen next?? Can Laura be alive and find Jess and Verna?? Is this her dream or the truth?? Will they all escape and live their lives as usual??..

    Don't forget to reply this in comments and vote.

  Good night..🏙