part seven

june 7th, 2019

6am

"bye guysss. i promise we'll see y'all in like a week or two" i screamed to the boys as we drove away. we decided to take a plane to tx early in the morning and then drive to mexico from there in the afternoon. my cousin, from my dads side of the family, decided to drop us off at the airport. by us i mean, pancho, matteo, alexa, and me. for some reason i have a lot of family over here in la. that's why i decided to move here. we got to the airport and we all got out of the car. i said thanks and bye to my cousin. "ok, now to tx we go" matteo said.

~hours later~
(idk how long it takes to get from la to tx in plane🙈) "hey mija! how have y'all been?" my aunt said as she pulled me into a hug. "good tia, how have y'all been" i asked. i said hi to all my family that was at my godmothers house. when we go to mexico we usually go all together. like a lot of family goes with us. and especially for this occasion. my aunts, uncles and cousins are all going. "so, any muchachos (guys) you've been talking to?" my cousin jackie asked. "yeah, just one" i said as i smiled and looked at the ground. "aye, is it that skinny dude we've met, what's his name again? francisco or some shit like that?" my cousin carlos asked. "frank, and no" i laughed. "his name is julian, it's franks cousin. i've known him for-" i got cut off by one of me tia's. "AYE! quien chingados agarró un burrito de la bolsa, era para el camino a mexico" (aye, who tf got a burrito from the bag, it was for the way to mexico) i quickly covered the burrito i had in my hand. "idk tia, it was probably one of the kids" pancho said. she left. once she left i quickly finished the burrito. all my cousins looked at me and started laughing. "aye fucker, ur gonna get in big trouble if she finds out it was u" matteo said. we went back to the topic of julian. i told my cousins abt him. "so, when are WE gonna meet him" my cousin sami said, as he pouted to our cousins that don't live in la. "idk, maybe soon. come back to la with us bitches. it'll b fun. once grandma gets better y'all could go" i said. all my cousins in the little room nodded their heads. we kept talking. catching up and shit. our uncles were putting the suitcases in the cars. it was abt to b time to go. "u think grandmas gonna b fine?" breanna asked all of us. "idk, hopefully she'll b okay" sami said. she's gonna b okay. my grandmas stronge. she's gone through so much stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n;

hey guys 😃. i've been gone for so long. ik. i'm so srry. but my story hit #1 in sweetea! holy shit. i sorta took a break. i basically feel into depression. but i'm better now! so i'll b more active. i think. anyways. i put my cousins onto sweetea. and my friends. they rlly like them.