part nuevee

i just noticed i messed up her name in the last chapter-
anyways

july 13th, 2019

it's been three days since we've been back. we haven't done much besides go get groceries, go to stores and clean the house. the boys came over yesterday. well except julian. he stopped talking to me. like literally. i txt him and he doesn't respond. but we don't simp. we pimp😎💪🏽.
"kathy! come down here. nick, chris, nate, and everyone is coming to hangout." matteo screamed.
"and breanna" pancho said.
ugh. i honestly hate cleaning. but i have no other choice. i ran down the stairs and started cleaning.
*1 hour later*
"heyyyy bitches!!!" nick screamed as he walked into the house with bottles in his hand. chris was right behind him.
"hey shorty" i said.
i hugged nick and chris and sat back down on the couch.
"how come no ones here?" chris asked me. him and nick sat next to me as we watched the basketball game playing on the tv.
"cause y'all always get here early." matteo said.
they shrugged and kept watching the tv. nick laid his head on my shoulder and started messing with my rings. me and nick never had a little connection. we've just always been close. i've known him for a long ass time. knew him before my cousins did.
"heyy guyss!" frank said as he walked in with nathan, logan, danny, and julian behind him.
"hey frankie" i said. they all "dapped me up" or wtv it's called.
julian gave nick a weird look as he sat next to pancho. i laid my head on top of nicks.
"WHAT THE FUCK! that's fake! there's no way that happened in the middle of the game!" frank screamed. he jumped up and pointed to the tv.
"actually...yes it can frank. obviously u haven't watched enough games" i said.
"bit-" frank got cut off by nathan.
"im hungry ass fuck man"
"i low key want some wing stop." i said as i shrugged.
"u gonna pick it up?" logan asked.
"duh"
i got up to get my phone. alexa followed me to the kitchen.
"what's wrong with u" she whispered lowly.
"what do u mean?" i said.
"u were all cuddly with nick. and u haven't bothered to talk to julian" she said.
"julian has been ignoring me. and there's nothing going on with me and nick. and u know that"
i took out my phone and ordered the wings everyone wrote down in a little notebook.
"then take him with u to go pick up the wings. i'll even go with u if u want" alexa said.
i shrugged.
"i guess"
i finally placed the order and went back to sitting down next to nick. i laid my head on nicks shoulder and thought abt what i could tell julian in the car. that's if he'll like to go. i'm not gonna force him. lemme distract myself. i'll start watching the game again.
"okay. who's the best player of basketball. like be for real with me" logan said. he looked at all of us, waiting for a response.
"lebron! he's the best player" julian screamed.
frank nodded his head.
"yeah he's the best player. but kobes good too"
we all turned to look at frank with a "what the fuck" face. but he was to into the game to even notice our faces.
"what abt y'all?" logan asked.
"ehhh idk. i don't rlly have a favorite player." i said as i shrugged.
"same" pancho said.
"i say michael jackson" matteo said.
"jackson? that's the one that sings hee hee" alexa said.
"fucking dumbass" i said as i laughed.
i felt my phone vibrate on my back pocket. i grabbed it and saw the wings were ready.
"does anyone wanna come to get the wings with me?" i asked.
i got up from the couch and looked at everyone.
"i'll go" julian said as he got up and grabbed his wallet.
"we'll be back" i screamed.
well fuck. i didn't think he was gonna come with me.

we sat in silence for almost the whole ride.
i had music playing and we had little conversations then and there.
"so, are u gonna tell me why the fuck you've been ignoring me?" julian said.
you've got to be kidding with me rn.
"mee? says the one who's been ignoring my fucking text"
"what the fuck do u mean kathy?"
"u know what i mean julian. i've been texting u everyday and u never respond. u always leave me on seen. and i haven't seen u since when i got here" i said.
he starred at me for a little while. trying to process what i had said.
"u were the one tht ignored me when u were in mexico. u didn't even have time to talk to me"
"me?? i texted u every fucking chance i got. first of all, the wifi doesn't even fucking work well over there. and most of the time i was in the fucking hospital. or with family. and u know tht julian. u know damn well how much family means to me. fuck u julian. for making me fucking think that u had a good reason for ignoring me. fuck u"
i walked out of the car with the wings in my hands and slammed my car door.
"here guys" i said as i placed the bags on the table.
i walked to the restroom to rinse my face with water. except i cried. don't rlly know why. the tears just slipped. i sat on the toilet cover and cried.
"hurry up u fucker! i need to pee!" frank said. he was banging on the door.
"go pee outside dummie! that's why u have a pp" i said.
i got up and rinsed my face. and blew my nose.
"there u fucker" i said.
i started walking to the kitchen until i got pulled back.
"kathy, what's wrong?" frank asked me.
"nothing. i'll tell u later" i said.
he nodded his head and entered the bathroom. i made it to the kitchen and sat next to logan. since that was the only empty seat. i grabbed a spicy wing and started eating it. and once again i went to lay on the couch as everyone talked. i got on tik tok for a little while. i heard the door open and looked up to see julian walking in. we made eye contact and he quickly walked to the kitchen. i felt someone sit close to me in the couch. i was too comfortable to get up and check who it was thought.

the next part is still gonna b in this day. yk? 😭nvm. i'll just let y'all see what i mean on the next pt. y'all yesterday frank viewed my story on the sweetea fan account. i had posted tht i was gonna start simping for the other cousin cause i've gotten noticed by him like five times. but i got noticed by frank yesterday😆