(Larry) Coming Home

AN: I decided to make a book full of one shots. It will be ongoing but updates will be extremely slow and none of the one shots will need to be read in order- completely random. Enjoy this first one, and you know the usual disclaimer- all my mind and I own no one in this story.

I dust the snow off my car before getting back in and driving away from the college. 'M Harry, and I'm on break from college, so I'm going home to surprise my love. I met him, yes him, at a grocery store, where he was trying to reach for an item on the top shelf. I grabbed the item and gave it to him, and after some blushing, stuttering, and an awkward pause or two I left with his name and number. It seemed like after that chance meeting he turned up everywhere I went, and I wasn't going to complain if this was what fate had in store for me. I asked him out three weeks later after my hockey game and he said yes. We've been together for three years now, and leaving him to go away for college was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my life. Three hours away from him seemed like three thousand miles apart.

I'm broken from my thoughts as the light turns green and the turn to his house appears. Feeling those nervous/anxious butterflies hit, I park my car and walk up to his door. After knocking Jay opens up the door and smiles at me, telling me Louis is in his room.

Thanking her, I take off my winter wear and make my way up the stairs to the familiar door. Knocking, I hear a go away from the room. I knock again only to receive a 'leave me alone'.

I open the door slowly, hearing a "what part of go away don't you understand." from Louis, as he curls up in a ball facing the wall.

"Now is that any way to treat your boyfriend?" I question as he whips around to face me.

"Harry! What are you doing here?" He questions, rushing over to me and wrapping me up in a koala hug.

"I couldn't miss seeing my precious boo." I say, placing my hands on the back of his thighs to keep him from slipping.

"I missed you so much. Please don't leave me again." He whispers as I feel my shirt get a little damp.

"I'm all yours until the next semester starts, boo. And even then I'm all yours. Only a couple more months and you'll be joining me next year." I say, leaning my head against his and smelling his familiar cologne.

"Love you Haz."

"I love you too boo."
******

I made sure Louis knew his birthday was all about him, and he took that to his advantage.

Christmas came the next day and the girls woke us up by running into the room and jumping on the bed. We all gathered around for presents and we were down to the final few now.

"I have one last present for Lou now, if that's okay." I say, looking at Jay and waiting for her to nod before getting up and facing Louis.

"Louis, I met you three years ago in a grocery store when you couldn't reach an item. Ever since that day you've held a special place in my heart and that place continues to grow each day. Spending time apart kills me, and if I could I would never leave again. I left it to fate that day in the store, and what happened after that, and I can tell you I know exactly where I want to be three or more years from now. And that's with you, so Louis William Tomlinson will you do the honors of being my husband and marry me?" I ask, getting down on one knee and pulling the little box out to show him the ring.

"Oh Harry, yes! Of course I'll marry you." He says while letting me put the ring on his finger and giving me a hug.

"I love you." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you too Lou." I say, dragging him under the mistletoe and kissing him.

My life is now complete, for I have everything I need.