Taggytaggy #2

Sooo....

bows rapidly           AhhhhHHH Sorry I completely forgot to do this Cherrieuwu... :p

mmmkay, let's start then. I'm putting all the questions here bcuz I know y'all don't want to keep having to refer to the picture to see what the answer means. I wish everyone did this.

1. Your nickname: My irl nickname is [redacted for personal reasons] and I guess my online nickname would be Frost! Nice to meet'cha!

2. Your eye colour: Black. just black, plain black. ehh.

3. You's hair colou: Black, or so it seems. It looks brown under intense morning sunlight, like 7am sunlight. I like to think it's brown.

4. One fact about you: Imma music boi, I play Tenor Sax and Pianooooo~

5. Favourite colour: Red!!! Fiery red of fire. Mhmm. And Ice-white/blue.

6. Favourite place: The Band room in my school. heehee, I wrote about it for a descriptive essay once.

7. Favourite celebrity: Not a celebrity person tbh. If you wanted me to choose from YouTube, I wouldn't be able to choose either, but I've been watching Daniel Thrasher a lot lately. Also, Grian. Also, DanTDM. Also, AntsCanada. Also, MandJTV. Also MatPat. Als- this is why I didn't want to start in the first place... oof.

8. Favourite animal: Well, it was tigers, when I was younger. Now that I'm older, I think I'll choose Dragons!!!

9. Favourite song: AHHHHHHH I CAN'T CHOOSEEEEEEE HELP MEEEEEE IT'S LIKE THE WALLS ARE CAVING- I don't even like that song that much. I've been listening to too much depressing music lately as well. Someone peel me away from the Boulevard of Broken Dreams. I like Disney songs a lot too, Into The Unknown might be my favourite Disney Song. Of course I can sing it, why would you doubt the singing talents of a boy whose voice is still breaking? 

The Weekend Whip from Ninjago is a classic, and of course we gotta have History from One Direction, I mean, it was their last song too... cries in a hole somewhere probably across the Earth from you... We also gotta add in One Thing, and then those random good songs from, like, the 2000s that were really catchy and everyone heard on the radio but no one knew their names. For me, those included Bastille's Pompeii, I Bet My Life from Imagine Dragons, and a whole lotta others. Surprisingly, a Bnha fic on Ao3 called Canary by cloud_nine_and_three_quarters reintroduced me to these songs. Go check it out btw, its an awesome fic. That is, if you're a Boku No Hero fan.

And speaking of those songs, we have to add in Bad Day by Daniel Powter to the list. Moving onto the Anime Openings/Themes/Songs genre, we have 前前前世 (Zenzenzense) by RADWIMPS from 君の名は (Kimi No Na Wa) (yes, I shall insist on typing out Japanese names when I can), and we have Peace Sign by Kenshi Yonezu (had to search up the name) from 僕のヒロアカデミア (Boku No Hero Academia) Season 2, and we have Howling by FLOWxGRANRODEO from Seven Deadly Sins Season 2. There's obviously a lot more, but I'll put this aside because I think I've mentioned this all before...

I also forgot to mention Where No One Goes from HTTYD 2, and Never Gonna Give You Up (don't give me that look, I genuinely like that song, tho it's starting to get on my nerves sometimes), Rerise by Spira Spica and HATENA by PENGUIN RESEARCH from the ongoing Build Divers Re:RISE series, Another One Bites The Dust by Queen, Can't Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake... etc. There's soooo many... Oh and we got instrumentals and other songs that my band has played, but by the time we get through all that- OH WAIT THIS SECTION IS ALREADY 4 PARAGRAPHS LONG, HOLY SCHIST- Moving on.

10. Favourite book: like, fanfic or hardcopy book thingy?... I can't decide. For Bnha fics it has to be the aforementioned Canary by cloud_nine_and_three_quarters, following closely behind by the angstiest (probably spelt that wong) fic I've ever read holy schist, Worthless Necessity by KiriteRyujin (Tiyu-senpai, if you're reading this, the angsty bit was a compliment). It's on FF.net, Ao3, AND wattpad. Don't tell me you won't read it, all you Bnha fans out there. 

I think a really good book series irl would include the PJO books (all of the ones in its continuity, yes. I'm talking HoO, Magnus Chase, Kane Chronicles, ToA, all that good stuff), the Story Thieves series (in fact, this series inspired my "A Tale of the Multiverse"), and a bunch of others including How To Train Your Dragon, Harry Potter (I think compared to PJO, PJO is better, sorrynotsorry), the Star Wars movie book thingies, and a whole bunch of others. I read too much....

Oh wow, this tag is longer than my 500 word chapters on "A Tale of the Multiverse" now. huh.

Welp, see ya in a bit.

Oh gods wait. Hold up.

I forgot the tagging. Oops. I think I'll just tag a few ppl..

But the tagging system is broken on com. Ooop

 oh well.

Buh-bye! To be read in a Gingerpale voice

~Frost🔥❄