Chapter 1

It has been ten years of Izuku being neglected and beaten by his sister and her gang which consisted of Katsuki Bakugo and some other dweebs .

Izumi :Hey Izu.

Izuku :Hey Zumi.

Izumi :Do you really wanna be a hero?

Izuku :Yeah more than anything.

Before he could say anything else he had already been knocked down by his sister and Katsuki and his goons were beating him up.

Izuku :Stop it, what's your problem? Why do you always have to beat me up?

Izumi :Izu I....

Izuku :Shut up ,SCREW YOU.

Then a huge wind pressure sent Katsuki flying as Izuku ran away leaving all of them stunned.
He then went home, packed his bags and ran away but he left a note.

Izumi ran into the house looking for Izuku.

Toshinori :Hey Izumi where's Izuk.....

Izumi :Did Izu come home?

Inko :We don't know 'cause we just came home.

Izumi :His room.

They all went to Izuku's room only to see everything scattered and a note, it said....

"Dear family, I've run away and I'm not coming back since Izumi's enough. SCREW YOU ALL!!!

Yours truly
Izuku.

Toshinori :What have I done, I let quirks define my family and I call myself the number one hero, I failed my son.

Inko :Izuku please come back to me .

Izumi :Izu please I'm sorry I did all those harsh things to you please come back to me .

With Izuku.

Izuku was at Dagobah beach looking at the filth that turned it into a junk yard.

Izuku then saw two men meditating, one was short and wearing blue with white armor and the other was wearing an orange gi with blue shirt under with blue shoes then the tall one spoke.

Tall :We know you're there you can come out.

Izuku :Oh sorry for interrupting your meditation

Short :You should be ,anyways why are you carrying all those bags?