~5~

The cut was bad..due to Kenma almost having no meat on his bones the cut hit bone. There was no way he was going to die though...unless the Hanahaki worsens but it's unlikely.
KUROOS POV:
I stare at Kenma laying in the hospital bed knowing I failed as a friend. I called Sakura and the team. The team came as fast as they could but Sakura came an hour later.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO KENMA?!"Lev yells to Kuroo. He is completely unaware that there is other people around.
"IS HE OKAY?!" Exclaimed Yaku.
"He's fine..."
I start to cry a bit. I promised to protect him and I didn't.
"Baby~~~I heard what happened! I hope he's okay" Sakura comes running to Kuroo.
Sakura POV:
I couldn't care less about what happened. It means one less annoying idiot. I don't understand why Kuroo would like someone like him. He is practically a stick. Skinnier than a stick. I see the team staring through the window on the wall into Kenmas room acting like they all "care". I hate the whole team. The only person that is decent it Kuroo. That tall  first year though...he's kinda cute.
Nobodies POV:
Kuroo calls Karasuno because that's the only team Kenma made friends on other than Fukorodani. Hinata was the first to come running in the hospital. Great timing too. Visitors were aloud in now. Kenma woke up to everyone staring at him through the window. He takes the Hanahaki medication quickly. Luckily they didn't take it.
'Why are so many people here? Even Hinata. It's only a scratch.'
Kenma looked down at his chest to see a big stitch realizing it wasn't just a small scratch. The doctor lets everyone in.
"KENMA!!" Yells Hinata, he was exited to see that his friend was okay. Kagueyama soon walks in because Hinata told him to come. "Look Kenma! Everyone came to see you! Even some of Karasuno!" Kuroo says trying to hold back tears. Sakura stares at him faking a sickening smile.
After a few hours, everyone left except  Sakura...
"What are you still doing here? Aren't you supposed to leave with Kuroo?" Said the injured boy.
"Well no...I wanna make sure you're "okay"" says Sakura while putting her hands under his chin.
"You have Hanahaki right? For who?" Says Sakura
'How she even find out? I know Lev wouldn't...'
"It's nobody...."
"Kuroo maybe?" Says Sakura getting closer to Kenma.
"Look I don't care about your stupid Hanahaki crap. Just stay AWAY from Kuroo" she knew since his mother was arrested and he had no other family members in the district he would be living with Kuroo.
"B-But-"
"No buts"
She punches his stitches to make him cough more pedals out.
"Bye now~" she says walking away with a big grin on her face.
"Stay...away...from...my

...senpai~"

Authors note:
WE GOT YANDERE CRAP