Chapter 6-Caught in the Act

HIS breathing became heavy when he saw Kaye masturbating. Halos ibaon na nito ang kaliwang kamay sa kama nakakuyom iyon sa bedsheet. And her right hand was in her vagina. She was touching her clit, sliding her finger on her hole.

Fuck!

He can see her shaved pussy, her pink bud was inviting her to lick it and taste it until he began to taste her sweet juices. Staring at her suddenly a fire broke out in him. His manhood now was hard as a rock. The lust speed out of his system.

Kaye's impact on him was unbelievable, he can't no longer take it. He had to swallowed several times without knowing if he should move from his standing position outside her room.

He tightened his grip on the bouquet of roses that he was holding one of his Christmas gift for her. He also bought strawberries placed in a small container. He wanted to see her smile when he reached those for her.

That's his way to make apologize. To bring her a bouquet of roses and the strawberries that she loves, but now seeing Kaye does something dirty, but sexy deeds on herself. He thinks he should not apologize for what happened earlier.

Kaye was in front of her right now. Inviting her to touch and feel her body against him.

Damn.

Hindi nito naisara ng maayos ang pinto ng sariling kuwarto kaya sa maliit na awang ay kita niya ang ginagawa ng dalaga ng sumilip siya.

Kahit ang ingay na ginawa niya kanina bago pa man matungo ang kuwarto ni Kaye at ang pagtawag niya sa pangalan nito nang dumating siya ay hindi nito narinig. Kaya dumiretso siya mismo sa kuwarto nito para tingnan kung tulog na pero iba naman ang naabutan niya.

Sa matagal na pagtitig sa ginagawa nito ay sumisikip na ang suot niyang pantalon. Kagabi pa siya nagpipigil, kagabi pa niya pinipigilan ang sarili.

Kaye was drunk last night, and he saw her half naked, but he didn't touch her.

Kahit na ba nag-alab ang init sa katawan niya ay hindi niya ginawa ang hawakan pa ng higit si Kaye. Binihisan lang niya ito kagabi. After that he went to his room, and release his needs in the bathroom. She's unconscious last night. He would never want to take advantage of her.

He carefully entered her room. Hindi na niya sinara pa ang pinto dahil sila lang naman dalawa ng dalaga sa condo niya. Buti na nga lang at nadala niya ang sarili niyang susi kung hindi ay hindi niya makikita ang naabutan ngayon.

Nang bahagyang makalapit ay maingat niyang ibinaba ang hawak na kumpol ng rosas sa unahan ng kama nito sa isang maliit na sofa bed. Hindi niya inaalis ang paningin sa dalaga. He's enjoying watching her doing a foreplay on herself.

It's already December 25. It's Christmas and now he caught his best friend. He caught her enjoying her own self pleasure. That's a great gift for him today. He no longer needs to wrap his own gift because it is she who removes the wrapper herself and presents it to him already.

"Hmm..." he heard a small moaned, coming from her mouth. Kaye was busy touching her bud and keep on moaning.

Hindi nito nararamdaman ang presensya niya. His cock was now huge on his pants. Parang sasabog nalang iyon dahil sa init na nararamdaman. His body and eyes were on fire. He started to touch his cock while looking at her.

"How does it feel?" He couldn't help but ask. "How does it feel touching yourself?"

Mabilis na napaangat ang ulo ni Kaye ng marinig ang boses niya at sa mga namumungay nitong mga mata ay nanlaki iyon dahil sa gulat ng makita siya. Bigla nitong tinakpan ang sarili.

Nang mahagip pa ang kumot ay agad nito iyong kinuha at itinakip sa sariling kahubdan.

"Ethan!" Gulat na wika nito sa pangalan niya. Yumuko ito sa namumulang mukha.

"Look at me, Kaye. I want you to see me undressing myself so as I saw you touching your pussy."

Umangat naman ang ulo ni Kaye sa narinig. Hindi alam nito kung iiwas ba ng tingin sa kanya o mas sasalubungin ang tingin niya.

He unbuttoned his polo while looking at her with lust and Kaye's eyes got bigger because of that.

"Ethan! I'm sorry. A-akala ko di ka u-uuwi..." she said. Her breathing is not normal, he can see she's nervous.

Hindi malaman ni Ethan kung para saan ang kaba nito. Kung dahil ba sa nahuli niya ito sa ginagawa o kinakabahan ito dahil nahuhulaan na nito ang susunod na mangyayari.

"You don't have to say sorry, Kaye. I'm thankful you did that," he said. His voice was now in rage.

He started to unbuckle his belt and pulled out his cock. Kaye eyes widen as his manhood sprung free in front of her. Pumitik pa iyon na lalong nakapag-palaki sa mata ng dalaga.

"You like what you see?"

She couldn't take her eyes off to him. Hindi marahil inaasahan ng dalaga ang nangyayari ngayon. He was in front of her and looking at her as if he wants to eat her alive. His brown eyes was full of lust. Gusto na niyang kubabawan ito at iparamdam ang init ng katawan niya na ang dalaga rin naman ang gumising.

He saw that she tightened her grip on the blanket that covered her naked body when he began to crawl closer to her. Umurong pa ito sa kama kahit na alam niyang sagad ng nakalapat sa likuran nito ang headboard.

"I've been waiting for this to happen..." He whispered. His face was close now to hers. Walang pasabi na siniil niya ito ng halik sa labi.

Biglang nabiwatan nito ang pagkakahawak sa kumot na balot ng katawan nito. He squeezed her tight taking her mouth into his and deepened his mouth brush on her. She tastes so amazing and it is the sweetness tastes that make his cock more throbbing.

"Fuck, Kaye..." He breathlessly said.
She didn't answer her. She's just staring at him, and he can still see the shock in her eyes, But there is no denying that her attractive eyes are accompanied by fire and lust. "Are you always doing naughty things when my presence is not here?"

"Y-yes..."

His vision dropped from Kaye's lips, from her neck to her breasts. He sees her small breasts and her arouse nipples urging him to ravish those tits.

Without saying a word he bent over on her chest and there he licked her left breast and bit her nipple. Kaye moaned, she quickly reached for his head and gripped his hair.

"Ethan... are you sure you want t-to-" the heat flared up when he heard that from her.

"Yes, Baby. Now that I saw you playing here in your bed. I want to join you. Ito ang pamasko na dapat mong ibigay sa'kin. Dapat nating ibigay sa isa't-isa," he said. Hinawakan niya ang pagkababae nito dahilan ng muli nitong pag-ungol.

He had sex with other girls a few times, but Kaye's sweet moan sounded the best for him.

His lips moved to kiss the other side of her breast and repeatedly bit her nipples one by one. His kisses went down to her stomach until his head landed on her pussy. He stopped staring at her pussy. Ethan felt even more excited seeing her twat so close.

He raised his head slightly to look at Kaye's face. Her head bent down and looked deeply at him. Her left elbow rested on the bed while her right hand held one of her breasts and caressed it gently.

"Do you want me to lick you?" he asked, teasing her.

"Yes! Lick me... please..." Kaye answered without hesitation.

She's wet, her juices was dripping. He smiled foolishly and looked back at her twat. He licked her core. She whimpered loudly when he immediately slides his tongue came in and out into her cunt hole.

"Like that... Oh... how many times have I dreamed that you would do that to me..."

Sa narinig ay mas hinawakan niya ang balakang ni Kaye, mas ibinuka ang hita nito. He was more horny and the sexual passion that builds in him was more exaggerating come upon his body. Especially when he heard his name coming from Kaye's mouth, moaning and begging. Walang makakapantay sa ganda niyon sa pandinig niya.

She offered her today a very naughty gift this Christmas that he doesn't want to lose.