𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

——— キ —- リ —- ト —- リ —————-

A/N I just wanted to write so I asked my friend 1 or 2 and you'll never guess which number she chose :)

Jimin walked down the hallways, trying to find the room he was supposed to go to. Unfortunately, Jeon Complex was a huge company, so Jimin, being the clumsy idiot he is, got lost.

"Uh, it says 3D-1 but the hallway says 41C? I'm so confused. Where am I supposed to find room 3D-2 if it's only up to 3D-1 on the floor I'm supposed to be on? Damn rich people. So complicated." Jimin mumbled under his breath, pouting. Luckily, he saw someone in the distance. They were wearing a suit and badge, so they were probably an employee. When Jimin got closer, he noticed something else.

The man's aura screamed authority, so he was also most likely a man with a high position. Jimin jogged a little to catch up to him and tapped on his shoulder.

"Um, excuse me? Do you know where room 3D-1 is on floor 41C? I can't seem to find it anywhere." The man turned around and faced Jimin. He had glasses that pronounced his sharp eyes, and a jawline that looked like it could cut onions. He gave Jimin a smile, displaying his dimples.

"We don't have a 41C." Oh god. Jimin felt like and idiot. His cheeks flushed as he suddenly became very interested in the floor.

"S-Sorry.." Jimin mumbled, to embarrassed to look up. The man only chuckled (A/N I HATE THE WORDS CHUCKLED AND CHORTLED but they were the only words I could come up with at the moment *besides laughed ofc) before shaking his head.

"It's okay. I think you read it wrong, that's all. We have a floor 4IC not a floor 41C." The man spoke calmly.

"Thank you! Sorry for the inconvenience!" Jimin apologized while bowing.

"No problem." The man replied. "I'm going in that direction anyways, so let's go together."

'Is he a staff member helping with the interview?' Jimin wondered. 'Oh well, at least I won't get lost again.'

~
-Meanwhile-

Jeon Jungkook sighed. There really was no one that matched his criteria. His expectations were slowly going down the drain. He was seriously about to give up.

"Next interviewee!" the man next to Jungkook yelled. Hobi was loud. A little too loud. It was giving him a headache. He sighed.

"Welcome to Je- YOU!?" Jungkook was staring at the male in front of him. Correction. Males. The guy who hit his sciatic nerve earlier was standing next to his hyung. He quickly looked at the files in his hand and read Park Jimin. Jimin gave him a look of disgust before turning to walk out of the room. Unfortunately, Namjoon grabbed his arm and pulled him forward.

'Bastard, I'm not happy to see you here either.' Jungkook thought to himself while glaring at Jimin. He must have read Jungkook's mind because his face scrunched up and he made a barfing face.

"Now, I know you guys probably aren't... friendly with each other, but I looked into this guy earlier. He has the best capabilities you could ask for." Namjoon said, looking at both of them. HOLD ON-

"YOU KNEW!" Jungkook bellowed. Rage filled his eyes but it died down as soon as Namjoon glared at him.

"I'll give you two time to talk. But he's hired." Namjoon stated firmly. As soon as the door closed, all hell broke loose.

"HAH! YOU!? I'm not working for you. No way."

"I'll give you mercy if you apologize for what you said earlier and now." Jungkook smiled, but his left eye twitched and his brows furrowed.

"Apologize? No way bucktooth brain. You're acting like a petty baby right now, you know?"

"Am not! And you take that back you fat swine!"

"Ohoho look at this cheeky bastard." Jimin crossed his arms. "I don't care if you're a CEO or the President but you do NOT call me a pig and get away with it. ESPECIALLY if you're being a prick for no reason."

"Does your ass ever get jealous of how much shit comes out of your mouth?" Jungkook snarled, voice laced with venom.

"Ew! You spit on me. Even your breathe reeks of BULLSHIT." Jimin sassed, flipping Jungkook off. They continued bickering before the door opened, revealing Namjoon, Hoseok, and Suga (Yoongi) laughing their asses off.

"Okay, stop. My stomach hurts." Namjoon wheezed. "Jimin, your first day starts tomorrow."

"And what if I don't want to?" Jimin asks.

"You get a permanent record of cussing out and flipping off the CEO of Jeon Interplex." Hoseok says while smiling like the sun.

Dammit.

・゜・。..。・゜・𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄.。..。・゜・。..。・

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤?

𝐘𝐞𝐬

OR

𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

。..。・゜・。..。・