𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

——— キ —- リ —- ト —- リ —————-

A/N Just saying this because I'm a depressed fuck, but I wonder if I'll ever hit 100 views on this story.

Jimin bolted through the hallway, getting 'Mr. Jungkook' ANOTHER coffee because the last one was "too bitter". Now, Jimin wasn't a professional coffee maker, but he could tell that the one he made was fine. What the hell was he even talking about. It was definitely fine. He's made coffee for like, his whole life! Now he's absolutely sure that the CEO is just toying with him.

"What is wrong with that guy?" Jimin asked to himself. He wouldn't have played along if Namjoon hadn't threatened him.

"How would the media react to your actions? How would your parents ask?" Jimin mimicked his tone of voice while making the 5th coffee. Jimin sighed. He could've given less of a fuck about the media's opinions. The problem was how it would impact the rest of his family. How it would impact..him. When was the last time he's seen him?

"No Jimin! Stop thinking!" Jimin exclaimed, smacking both of his cheeks. He carried the piping hot coffee to Jungkook's room.

"Your coffee is here, sir." Jimin mocked, knocking on the door. He expected there to be a petty insult and a 'make another one!' but it didn't happen. What happened was much worse.

"No, don't- STOP IT!" Jungkook yelled into a phone as he slammed the door open, startling Jimin. Jungkook only glared at him before ramming into his shoulder and yelling obscenities to his phone while walking down the corridor.

"What the fuck? Asshole." Jimin mumbled while looking at his shirt now damp with hot coffee. Ouch.

~

Jimin was busy typing away ferociously at his computer in a clean shirt. (He always brought an extra set of clothes to work.)

"What the- what kind of secretary did he have before?" Jimin murmured. All the files had been mixed up, and documents with wrong dates were found all over the place. He's been fixing everything for about 4 hours straight now.

Jimin pinched the bridge of his nose and stretched a little. At least Jungkook wasn't-

BAM!

-nevermind.

"Where were you!?" Jungkook yelled. Jimin put his hands up in mock defense before responding.

"Here?" Jimin lazily replied. He's been cleaning another person's dirty work and it was putting a strain on his patience.

"Don't smartass me! I asked for a file nearly 20 minutes ago! I need it NOW!" Whoops. Did he ask for something like that? Hold on a minute...

-Flashback-

The device next to his computer beeped before a voice message came out.

"Park Jimin, send the file from Sect 2-B to me. I need it soon so hurry up."

"Yeah, yeah. I got it." Jimin responded into the device, before sticking his tongue out at the machine.

-Flashback ends-

Oh yeah. That file from Sect 2-B. The pain in the ass. Jimin sighed.

"Listen sir. If you want to blame someone, blame your old secretary. They put a file that wasn't supposed to be there, and I just finished decoding the virus they brought inside of it. Unless you wanted all your information to be exposed, I had to-" Jimin didn't get to finish, because the asshole had grabbed his collar and brought him up to his face.

"Irene didn't do anything like that!" Jungkook snarled. Jimin just scoffed. Oh, please. He was not going to take this guy's bullshit just because of some girl.

"Um, yes, she di-" Jungkook raised his hand to slap his face.

"Hey! Assault is a crime! You can go to jail for almost 3 years for that!" Jimin pouted. Jungkook froze at that statement but he merely laughed shortly afterwards.

"Don't think I won't do it. If you're as smart as I heard, don't bring that girl up again." Jungkook growled before turning around and leaving. "AND HURRY UP AND SEND THE DAMN FILE!" He roared. Geez.

'Like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.' Jimin rolled his eyes. 'What a brat.'

Jimin sighed. He should send the file. And research a little bit about this 'Irene' girl. I mean, why not? Things are just getting interesting.

A/N Haha, I made the choice without you guys! It's because I'm just spamming out the text doc version of this story :P We're all caught up now so don't expect too much spam! ✨

・゜・。..。・゜・𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄.。..。・゜・。..。・

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞?

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

OR

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

。..。・゜・。..。・