Journaling helps

So the last time I journalled I said I would workout no matter what and I didnt! I let my negative mindset keep me down. It's strange because this quarantine is all mental! If you let that negative mind win you will be down in the dumps. You have no energy and at the same time have too much energy because your mind doesnt leave you alone. It's constantly reminding you what you didn't do in the day. I think that is what we refer to as will. We all have the will inside of us, calling us constantly and if we choose to listen to it we can follow our calling. By listening to it we learn (or experience) what it is we need to learn (experience) at that moment of our journey(life). If we ignore it (the mind/ voice) the will starts to die down, it stops insisting on you. It won't remind you what it is the soul wants to experience, we "silence it" this when depression comes in. The fire begins to dwindle down, life doesnt seem fun, fair, or exciting you start to exist not live. If you dont get out of that mindset (rut) it becomes a vicious circle. The same thing day in and day out. The people around you feel that negative energy and if you have kids counting on you they start to pick up the same behaviors. My poor daughter begged me for days to craft with her. She said you rather stay in bed watching tv all day? Or your eyes dont hurt from watching t.v. She saw my sloth-like attitude and couldn't understand because of course she's full of life and her will drives her every morning. My son also tapped in and said I saw a video that said your bed should only be used to sleep in and you should rise as soon as you wake and not go back on it until you fall asleep. My poor kids didn't know what to tell me anymore to get me out of the room and to try to encourage me. These days have been work to say the least. Of course when you choose to do something about it'll wake right up where you left off hopefully with stronger momentum. It will be hard to get started because we're just getting to know our will. Learning to listen to it and expanding on the experience it desires.Once the will is ready to move on the desires become greater and the will gets stronger but it is like a muscle that needs to be worked on. I listened to my will today. I got up and right away had the negative voice going but I decided to shut it down to get my workout in. It's amazing how following the better feeling will have a domino effect on positivity. After the workout I had a healthy breakfast and took my vitamins like wow. I am that girl! I'm the girl that likes to take care of her of her body,eat healthy, drink water, take vitamins, journal, study, teach the kids to be organized and be present. I'm actually pretty awesome. I'm planning on listening to my positive productive voice everyday to see what life is trying to teach me.