Chapter 6

My Little Brother is now my child
Jakes POV
After such a long flight to LA which constant of me and Logan sleeping the entire time which we didn't mind but I couldn't help while I was sleeping but think that for now 2 days out of my 12 years of life I've finally got to sleep peaceful no yelling or waking up to one of them slapping me constantly and on top of that I get to finally be with my brother again since our "parents" won't let me or him speak to each other after Logan left to go to college. I'm so happy that I have my big brother back and he's not only my brother even though he still is to me but he's now my parent which is so amazing to me. My thoughts got interrupted by someone shaking me awake I slowly opened my eyes to see logey smiling at me as I try to wake up more. "Sorry to wake you but we are here in LA baby your new home" he whispers softly as I very tiredly btw nod my head as I get out the seat of the plane and head out of there to go to my new home. After leaving the airport,me and logey see a huge white G-Wagon Jeep coming towards as it stopped next to us as a person came out of the drivers side door of the huge vehicle. I looked up at logey confused and a bit scarred I guess logey saw my expression and went down to my level. "It's okay baby that's my friend Mike he's not gonna hurt you" he reassures me as Mike comes towards and high fives logey then sees me and me being the shy guy that I am due to my horrible life I hid behind Logan's legs. "Mike this is my little brother Jake and Jake this is my friend Mike" Logan says with a little chuckle due to me hiding behind him"So this is your little brother that you would non-stop talk about all the time? Nice to meet you Jake you ready to go to your new home?" Mike says to me with a smile as I come out from behind Logan as we put our bags in the Jeep and head to Logan's house. I can't wait to see logeys home!
Skip to them at Logan's house!
Logan's POV
Once we got to my house and Mike parked my Jeep in the drive way,we all get out of the car with me carrying Jake inside because he fell asleep on the way there and I didn't wanna wake him up again so I decided just to carry him inside instead. After heading inside I lay Jake down on the huge couch in the living room and I put a comfy blanket on him "he's so cute I can't believe that he's your child now" Mike commented as he smiled at Jake. "I can't believe it either but I'm ready for a child Mike I'm so happy that I now have one" I whisper softly then Mike walks upstairs to go to his room to sleep. I head over to couch where Jake is and I kiss his head softly. "Goodnight Jakey" I whisper softly as I head into my room upstairs to go to sleep too.
Next day in the Morning
Logan's POV
I wake up to my dog Broley licking my face off as I laugh at him. "Okay okay Broley I'm wake" I say trying to stop him from licking me again. I get out of bed with Broley walking next to me then I open my door of my room and head down stairs to get some coffee to drink. After many stairs with my dog I look over to the couch to see Jake is still sleeping I don't wanna wake him up yet so I quietly walk by him and I head to the kitchen area to make coffee for myself. As I'm making coffee I feel arms wrapped around my legs I look down to see Jakey laying his head on my side of my legs. "Morning baby how was your sleep" I asked him as I grab a cup to pour my coffee into when it's finished. "Morning logey it was peaceful without someone yelling or slapping me" he says that with a small smile. "I'm glad baby sorry you had to sleep on the couch don't worry your room is almost ready for you we just to buy a bed frame for you today then you'll get yo move in your new room" I say as I'm pouring my coffee into a cup I look at Jake who nods softly and let's go of my legs. Then Me and Jake open my backdoor to let Broley out to let him use the bathroom as we walk out and sit in some chairs next to each other while I'm drinking my coffee with my child laying his head on my shoulder. We didn't say anything for a while we were just enjoying each other's company since our own parents won't let us talk to each other Neither of us know the answer as to why they won't let us speak with each other after I left Ohio I wish I knew why but I just don't know. What I do know is that I'm gonna be the best parent to my little brother that I can be to the best of my ability I just hope that I can be the parent that he truly deserves. 
Oof another long one! Sorry about that!