𖠌 o c h o 🎮 (human)

❤︎^Honestly, he's a cutie^❤︎

"Hey, sweetheart. My mom said you can come over if ya want. Even sleep over. But only if you want to." Ocho said.

"Really? Great, I bought the new GTA and I really wanna go crazy tonight." I said. "I'll bring that and some clothes. See you later, babe." I kissed his cheek goodbye until tonight.

❤︎

Stepping up to the door, you glance at the window to check yourself out. Now knocking and hearing a "Come in." from his mother.

"I made cookies and we have pizza on the way, kids." She told us. I walk to the living room to see him setting up his console.

"Thanks mom! You made it just in time, have a cookie." He smiled at me. Theres always been love behind the anger inside him. I smiled back and kissed his cheek. He blushed and pulled his beanie down a bit.

"After my mom goes to bed, get ready to feel my wrath...n-not like that...damnit..." He puts two fingers on his nose. I started giggling and it turned into uncontrollable laughter.

I wiped a joyful tear and said," Oh my- Ocho you make me laugh too much."

"Well I'm glad I can be the one to make you laugh. Now come here you." He grabbed me to sit on his lap and grabbed his controllers. He puts his head on my shoulder.

"I love you, Harry." I whispered. grasping his hands.

"I love you too, y/n." He whispered back and moved his arms. He grabbed his beanie from his head and put it on my head. A 't' sound came from him kissing my cheek.

"Okay, lets get this party started!" I said aloud. Chuckling came from Ocho. "What you wanna fight bro? Lets get iiiit!" I jumped around Ocho with my spread arms.

He started tickling me! "Ahhehehe. Nooooo. Ochoooo. I-I surrenderr!" Heavily breathing, I rested on Ocho's chest.

"These days will never get old." He let out a sigh. "Now how about GTA?"

🎮🎮🎮🎮💙💙💙💙