Prologue: You, Me, and London.

Hey guyssssssssss!!!!!:) I know it's been so long but I've been so depressed. I haven't talked to my baby in weeks and I miss him. I don't know if I did something wrong so it's frustrating!!! But, here you go!!! On with the story:)

-----

As soon as I walked in the door, I saw a bunch of suitcases next to the couch in the living room. I twitched, realizing Nicole was going to travel again. She just came back from Rome a week ago. How can she travel again?

I sighed while walking into Nicole's room to find a dramatic scene that looked like it was scripted and came from a movie. My mom was crying, Nicole was holding her hands while comforting her as they both sat on the bed. Nicole's room looked more empty than usual- than what I've gotten used to. Something was up, I knew it. They didn't even notice me standing in the doorway with my arms crossed. They were too busy having a lovey dovey, mother-daughter moment. I leaned against the doorframe waiting for them to finish, my arms still crossed below my chest. Mom always got uneasy when it came to Nicole and her constant traveling.

"So, where are you off to now?" I suddenly asked, surprising both of them. Nicole looked at me and smiled. Oh, god... That smile. Something is definitely up. My mother stood up and hugged me. "Hi, Honey. How was your day?" she smiled, her voice as smooth as always. "It was OK. Although, Jamie kind of... Quit." I sighed as my mother's smile faded into a frown. Jamie has been my best friend since god knows when. Actually, was my best friend. We go to the same school and applied to the same job together. But, lately Jamie has become a little distant. Okay, back to reality.

My mother gave me a look seeming to ask "Why?" or "What happened?". I slipped off my jacket then sat her down. "Mom," I sighed, "Jamie is different, okay? She's just changed ever since she started hanging out with Jaycee. She's just distant now... People change, I guess." I continued while smiling at her. I had to tell her as carefully as I could. My mother loved Jamie as if she were her own daughter. I couldn't tell her everything that's up with Jamie. She took up smoking, drinking, and possibly even drugs. I'm not stupid enough to do something like that. So, that's exactly why I don't like hanging out with her anymore.

I snapped out of my thoughts and noticed my mom staring down at her fingers. She's pale and has these amazing hazel eyes. Her dark brown hair falls straight down to her shoulders. Her natural hair is a little more curly, but she doesn't like it. She's so skinny and fragile that I'm afraid if I hug her too tight, she'll shatter.

"Oh, dear. I hope she's doing okay... She's still going to college though, right?" her words sent an arrow straight through my heart, bullseye. Jamie quit college, quit her job, and most of all, quit being herself. I told my mom I wasn't sure about it but that was a total lie which she bought. He glanced at Nicole who was still smiling idiotically. I gave Nicole a look and headed towards my room. I'm curious but, it's probably just some insane story. I felt Nicole follow me as I walked into my room.

Automatically, my jaw dropped. All my stuff was gone. "Nicole... My stuff... Where did it go?" I grumbled, my eyes wide with shock. I can't take it anymore. I have to know what the hell is happening, right now. I turned to see Nicole with a smirk placed on her lips. She grinned and put three fingers up. "Three words," she smirked more, "You, me, and London!"

-----

Okayyyyyyy!!!! So I know it's short:) but I hope you enjoyed it! It's short because it's only the prologue:) Next chapter will be up soon!!!!! Hopefully:)