Best day ever. Maybe not?

Friday. 3pm

'I can't believe we are going to a 5sos concert! Thank you so much for inviting me to go with you Mary! You know this means the world to me!' I said as i was talking to my best friend on the phone.

'No problem girl, I couldn't imagine myself going with any one else but you anyway! And hey Juliet, do I need to remind you that we have front row tickets?!'

'OMG! Shut up asshole!'

After laughing and talking about what we were going to wear, she hunged up the phone and I ran upstairs to take a shower.

We've been living in LA since we were young and as you can imagine, the weather is always sunny in here, so I bet you know that it was a hot day. That was why I choose to put on a high waist jean short with little holes at the bottom of it and my 'Daily warrior' black tank top with a pair of black vans matching it and a red bandana in my hair to complete my outfit.

Mary's dad came at 5 pm and at 5:30 we were already waiting for the band to come out.

3 hours went by, and when we couldn't see nothing but darkness a big screen started showing all the covers they did when they weren't famous and of course everyone started screaming.

The fans were so into the video that they didn't notice calum observing everything behind the courtains and laughing hard. I shouted his name and he blow me a kiss.

When the video ended everything was dark again until Luke showed up playing his guitar.

'Hi LA my name is Luke'

'Hi, my name is Calum'

'Hi guys, I'm michael'

And with a drum solo ashton jumped out of his chair and said 'I'm not going to say my name, you know me.. I'm famous bro'

The band waited until we all stoped laughing at Ashton's joke and then the intro for Good Girls started...

DO, DO DO, DO, DO, DO DO DO DO.
She is a good girl, she is daddy's favourite.
He saved for Harvard, he knows she'll make it!
She is good at school, she is never truant.
SHE CAN SPEAK FRENCH! AND I THINK SHE IS FLUENT!!

The song went on and also did the show. In the blink of an eye, the guys were announcing that their last song was about to start.

'Ok so, this song is called 'Try hard' and we really hope you-' Luke started, but Ashton cut him off and say:

'Wait, can we pick someone in front row to come up here? Because you know there's this line about the girl in front row and-'

'Yeah mate, we get it' Mikey said

That's all I remember between the moment Ashton spoked and the moment when I was standing right besides Luke Hemmings.

We danced together and Luke handed me the microphone to sing the front row part. (Did I mentioned that I love to sing and that I was attending singing classes? Nevermind) The guys ended up smiling at me and then they hugged me and kissed me. Suddenly I was back with Mary and they were leaving.

It was over.

I remembered I thought that anything better than that would ever happen to me.

Oh my, I couldn't be more wrong.

AN: okay guys so I know I'm not the best person at writing but I'm trying to do the best to express everything I want to express
I also would like to apologize for my mistakes cause my first language isn't english, it's spanish.
Feel free to follow my twitter acc: @5sos_is_all and please tell me if I should keep going