Chapter 2

(Skipping to 9 period )
I had math ugh hey lucky me my brothers and my best friend Cameron Dallas and my secret boyfriend jc was in math are teacher mrs.higgens was late about 20 mins late so we were alone half of the kids left and it was me and jc a lot of kids left me and him were failing so we had to stay 10 mins later we find out our teacher is sick so we skipped the day. Jc and I went to the house we were alone 😚😚 (just kiddin) we walked in and sat on the couch then got left over Starbucks then went up stairs to my room he told me to get out for a minute and I was like oh god 20 mins later I walk upstairs and there was mucks I think I'm a Barbie girl. I walked and my Halloween costume from last year a princess dress that was pink was on him and he took my little cousins Barbie dolls and was dancing . I bursted out laughing and he had a look on his face like don't-tell-anyone. I said I won't he was like thank u so much. I still took a picture . Him,and I layed on my bed and passed out. Then there was loud banging on the door then I heard the slam open I acted like I was sleeping they came up the stairs and in my room all I know is when I opened my eyes a little I saw jc get hit in the face and being dragged out of the bed.