Chapter 3: You Didn't Seriously...?

Dimitri's POV

To be completely honest? My day didn't plan to be sitting outside this girl's apartment trying to figure out how to convince her to come with us. Yet here we are, Mika and Talin arguing about who will knock( total soccer mom feeling here man) poor Nico is literally raising his hand like we're still in school. "I must have been an awful person in my past life to get you idiots as best friends!" I moaned throwing my hands up in the air.
   "Well just like everything else we do around here, it's about to get a lot weirder brother!" Talin screeches shoving Mika in front of him towards the door. Nico speaks with the only common sense around "Hey did anyone think maybe we should try to seem normal? Wouldn't want her to call the cops on some CREEPY dudes who followed her home rightttt." that line stops everyone in our tracks to speculate on the honesty in the moment(which in a few years I will positively regret our chain reactions.)
  "We're not creepy! That's such a rude thing to even say in the presences of these prince charmings here." Mika scoffs as he straightens his plaid flannel puffing out his chest. I briefly see Nico roll his eyes and look toward the ceiling probably questioning why we aren't in asylums yet. Talin snickers and whispers in my ear "We aren't prince charmings, we're wolves doing damages." Goddess forgive me please? I promise to be a good wolf if you send new friends I mentally plead.
Mika grew the balls I knew he had to have somewhere and knocks. All four of us are practically dancing in place waiting for the suspense of the door opening.What happened next could only be described as chaos.
A tall willowy woman answers the door and just stares, I swear it's like she was stranded in the desert and we were glasses of water. Why is Mika just standing there? Come on man speak hell even bark something! I cry out in my mind feeling the sweat form in my palms. This girl finally makes eye contact with my man here and the words that slipped out blew my mind.
"MATE." Mika growls and I swear her face's expression was so comical it was like looking at that painting by Van Gough "The Scream" then it only got better from there. She yelled "You look hot in plaid!" and slams the door in Mika's dumbfounded face leaving no time to object.
"You didn't seriously...?" Nico stammers out eyes wide looking back and forth between Mika and the door. "Yep." Mika states waiting for the door to bust open again I assume. "You just...?" Talin deadpans looking so lost, I feel ya bro I mentally cheer.
"Yep." repeated Mika, sounding like a broken record. "Does that mean..?" I pondered out loud my hands gripping my hair frazzled and dumbstruck, "Quite probably." murmured Mika before his eyes set in determination.