Prologue

No one's POV

The friends were just sitting there, watching their favorite show along with a lot of other people, Boku no hero academia. They were just watching it out of nowhere, Killian, had an idea.

"What if we were in their world and told them about the weird-ass ships, and tell momo to make a trashcan so I can throw mineta into the trashcan," Kill says as he shifts the chest binder to loosen a bit before they both laugh and shook their heads.

"That would be so weird, but nah we shouldn't do that, but I do wish that we could go to their world and change up the plotline," Liv says as she smiles to her herself. Unknowingly, to them, there was a shooting star with an unknown god flying over their head. The two laughs and have a good time and at the end of the episode, they were watching instead of hearing the end song a black screen pops with the question. 

'Do you truly wish to go into this world? (Y/N)'

The two just look at each other and do their best friend telepathy thing and nod in unison, turning back to the TV. Killian reaches out to the tv and presses 'Y' and then everything goes black even for them, they pass out like everything is pitch black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What had happened to the two is that they got their wish, to go into the Boku no hero academia. The first thing that had happened well they got separated, for some reason which they won't find out for a bit, and appeared in different parts of musutafu, Tokyo. Killian had appeared in front of a simple house, which was owned by a man named Aizawa Shouta. Liv happened to appear in front of the Midoriyas apartment. The man from before was just arriving from his own day job, a teacher, and when he found the boy on the ground he looked hurt and bruises had covered him from head to toe. The older man could pick up this 96-pound teenager, which was not normal, to him. Aizawa then carried the boy inside and lays him on the couch, He sighs before walking towards to kitchen to make this kid some food. When Aizawa finished the food, he ate and proceeded to wait for the teen to wake up. Meanwhile, at the Midoriyas, a nice green haired lady had used her quirk to carry Liv inside, onto her couch, then her son came home soon later, in his middle school uniform. They discussed on how they were supposed to deal with it and how they would approach her when she wakes.