1. Spencer's POV

Spencer's- POV:

"Statistically it's impossible JJ," I say and she just scoffs and then the rest of the team laughs that's when Hotch walks in and says "We have a new addition to the team." That's when a girl walks and she stands there with a faint smile and then Hotch says "This is S.S.A. Alex Jacobs," she slightly smiles again and then she says "Hi as y'all know I'm S.S.A. Alex Jacobs I'm 22 and I guess I'm here due to my high IQ" she goes silent and then she says "and my good memory." I then hear Morgan laugh a bit and says "So you're saying I have to deal with two people correcting me." The team laughs but Alex's smile fades so I stand up and walk over to her and say "Hi I'm Dr Spencer Reid and I think that we can be very good friends." her smile comes back and she says "you say that why?" She questions and I smile and I say "Maybe because we both have high IQ and a good memory." Her smile gets a bit bigger and that's when I knew that I made her feel welcome.

She then goes to her desk which is right next to JJ's which is someone I knew would make her feel welcome, after looking at her for a bit I hear Morgan "looks like someone has a crush." I quickly look up at him and say "what no," he smirks and says "Kid don't lie to me." I look back at her and say "okay maybe I do but no one can know." He gives me a slight nod and walks away. 

"Hey, Spencer" I hear and I look back and see Alex and say "Hey Alex" she finishes packing up and makes her way over to me and say's "are you busy right now" I Smile and say "No" she Smiles and says "well do you want to go out and get a bite to eat." I look behind me and see Morgan I can see the smirk on his face but ignore him and say "umm sure Alex" I say and she says "great" she laughs and starts to walk to the doors and then she waits at the elevator for me.