1. Alex's POV:

I walk behind Agent Hotch and he introduces me "This is S.S.A. Alex Jacobs," I slightly smile and he signals me to talk so I say "Hi as y'all know I'm S.S.A. Alex Jacobs I'm 22 and I guess I'm here due to my high IQ" I go silent and then say "and my good memory." I then hear another Agent say "So you're saying I have to deal with two people correcting me." then the team laughs and I stop smiling and someone must have seen me because next thing I know I hear someone say "Hi I'm Dr Spencer Reid and I think that we can be very good friends." I smile and say "you say that why?" I questions and he smiles and says "Maybe because we both have high IQ and a good memory." My smile gets a bit bigger and that's when I knew that we would be good friends.

I go to my desk which is right next to JJ's she is very nice and talented she makes me feel welcome to the team, while I was doing my work I couldn't help but notice Spencer looking at me. Then Morgan went over so I stopped looking.

"Hey, Spencer," I say "Hey Alex," he says back I finish packing up and make my way over to him say "well do you want to go out and get a bite to eat." I look behind him and see Morgan I can see the smirk on his face, but hear Spencer say "umm sure Alex" 

"Great," I say and start to walk to the doors and then I wait at the elevator for him.