Epilogue

Epilogue

2 yrs later:

Natsume's grave:

A portal opened and hotaru and Subaru fell to the ground.

"big brother Subaru." Hotaru said and looked at Subaru then at the place.

"a grave" Subaru said and sat up.

"I wonder if this is the far in future time again." He said his eye squinting.

"Natsume?" Hotaru said Subaru shocked while staring at natsume's grave.

"hotaru?" hotaru looked back after hearing mikan's voice.

"it can't be." Subaru added.

"hotaru!" mikan run over to her carrying her 3 yrs old son.

"mikan?" she stared at mikan and a child that looks like natsume.

"we're back to the present time." Subaru added and looked back at natsume.

"hotaru, I'm so glad I thought I wouldn't see you again after our time travel to the past." Mikan said with tears of joy.

While hotaru was buffled she remembered a voice before a portal took her and Subaru.

"it's fine now, go meet mikan thank you hotaru." It said. Then she thought it might be natsume.

"hotaru?" hotaru looked at mikan and to the child.

"seems like the natural order for natsume's fate is back so we are forced to come back. His fate which I tried to change returned back to its normal state." She explained. Mikan's child tried to reach hotaru's face.

"oh natsu must have liked you already." Mikan said.

"he looks like natsume; A splitting image of him so it will be weird for me to carry him."

"well, that's different hotaru."

"but i won't mind." Hotaru added and took the child from mikan.

"natsume must have wished for this since he was already happy to have you as his." Mikan and Subaru heard her and mikan made a faint smile.

"mikan! I'm sorry, I bought you..." ruka stopped while holding a basket of fruits when he saw hotaru.

"imai." Ruka said. Hotaru looked at him like it was nothing.

A few minutes later:

"I see." Ruka said after hotaru explained it to him.

"so what's your relationship with ruka now?" hotaru asked bluntly. Ruka has gone stiff and blushed.

"nothing." Mikan said that hit ruka hard. Like a painful arrow shook his heart.

"but we live together and I'm sure I like ruka pyon a lot." She said with a smile on her face. Ruka looked at her with surprise.

"but I don't want to marry anyone anymore." She looked at her ring.

"this is what I have left for natsume. Our child and our marriage is the only thing that will keep me from being his. Even if he is dead he will always have a place in my heart. Always." Ruka held her hand.

"I understand her, natsume ks very important to me as well that will make him very happy."

"mikan." Hotaru said.

"ah but don't worry I'm not very sad anymore I have accepted everything and besides I have ruka beside me." Mikan Said with a faint smile and stared at baby natsu eating cotton candy ruka made.