28; Amusement Park pt. 1

"Yah! Yah! WAKE UP U RASCALS!"

I heard someone shout from the middle of my beautiful dream.
I opened my eyes and flinched a little from the rays of the sun hitting my face. As I successfully opened them, I saw Joon Oppa and Jin Oppa standing while crossing their arms.

"Good morning Oppa's" I said in my morning voice.

"Y'all better wake up if you wanna go to the museum!" Joon Oppa said.

"But I'm still sleepy~" I whined.

"It's not my fault the three of you slept like 2 in the morning. And one thing, your very loud that even I can't enjoy my beauty sleep" Jin Oppa said.

I chuckled.

"Fine, fine" I said and shaked Chim Oppa.

"Wake up!" I said and he slowly flutter his eyes open.

"Morning" he said and rubbed his eyes.

The others woke up too and we separate ways to take a shower.
As I got in my room, I quickly opened my bathroom door and turned on the shower.

~

I got out of the shower and opened the door to my walk-in closet. I choose a pink long-sleeves and a yellow skirt,then some long white socks and white converse. No one usually sees me dress nicely and this is the first time they'll see me. I got out of my walk-in closet and sat on a comfy chair in my room and dried my hair with a dryer. Since I'm not in school, always reading books, I'm not going to wear my reading glasses today.

I got out of my room and walked down to the kitchen to find my brothers eating. When they heard footsteps walking to the kitchen ,they looked at me. Their mouth agape and face filled with shock.

"What?" I told them and sat next to Yoongi Oppa.

"I've never seen you dressed up so nice. You usually always wear your uniform in school with your reading glasses.." Joon Oppa said.

"I agree. You look cute in that outfit Y/N!" Tae Oppa said giving me a thumbs up.

Everyone wore their usual style. And what I mean in their usual style, is that they look stunning. But don't worry I don't like any of them in a romantic way weirdos. Now let's go back to the story.

While we were eating, Joon Oppa broke the silence.

"I kind of change my mind tbh. I don't want to go to the museum cause it's pretty boring so were going to the Amusement Park today!" He said smiling and his dimples full view.

"Yey! I wanna ride the Ferris wheel!" Hobi jumped from his chair.

"Ehem! Table manners!" Jin Oppa said.

"Sorry!" Hobi Oppa apologized and sat on his chair.

~

We finished up and were ready to go to the Amusement Park.
As we got in the car, Jin Oppa drived and played a classical music.

"That's boring~ how 'bout this?" Yoongi Oppa whined and connect his phone to the speaker.

The music right now is playing 'FIRE' By BTS.

"Cool right?" Yoongi Oppa said jamming with the music along with my other brothers.

(A/N; Yoongi is proud of himself😌😏)

After the song 'FIRE' their came the song titled 'GWAECHITA'. Yoongi Oppa memorized the lyrics of those songs. (It's because it's his songs -.-) All of them jammed with the music and I humm along too.

The ride was pretty loud because of BTS music's playing in the background. But the song that hit me the most is the song 'EPHIPANY'. That music is playing in the car right now.

I'm the one I should love~
In this world~

Those words hit me like a lightning bolt. It's just that I never got to love myself first. I always think about other people before myself. I always thought that my life was meaningless.

"Y/N, you OK?" Jungkook Oppa asked.

"Yeah!" I said with a fake smile plastered on my face.

"Were almost there! Is everyone ready to have some fun?!" Joon Oppa rapped.

"Yeah!" My 6 brothers said in unison.

"I'm soo excited!" I grinned and smile.

This is going to be the best thing that could happen in my life!

~

We arrived at our destination.

The Amusement Park!

Yoongi's POV.

Atlast, were here. I'm so excited to have some fun with Y/N!

"Let's go to the roller coaster first Y/N! Let's go!" I said and grabbed her hand.

"Yah! I thought I was the one to have time with her first!" Jungkook shouted.

"No! I should be the one to go first!" Tae shouted or more like whining.

"Yah! I should be going first cause I'm the oldest!" Jin hyung bickered along.

"Nah-uh! I'm going first!" Jimin said with a glare.

"Nope! I'm going first!!!" Joon said.

They still bicker with each other that they didn't notice I already started walking with Y/N towards the roller coaster.

"Get in!" I told Y/N and we waited till the roller coaster moves.

Few seconds later the roller coaster starts moving.