26; Choke Ya' People!

Y/N's POV.

"So Oppa's, what did you do in Japan?" I asked.

"Oh, the first day we got there, we just ya know arrange our things" Jin Oppa said while cooking food for everyone.

I was sitting at a kitchen chair facing him.

"Then the next day, we practiced basketball and just heard that the Captain on the other team twist his ankle. Then, our Captain said to take a break and tour around. So we decided to visit Appa on his office in Japan." He added

"Oh, is Appa working too much? He should at least have a break and sleep! He's always on a business trip to different countries" I said.

It is true though. He only stays at the house for 2 or 3 days then go to a business trip again. The Kim Group is a successful company throughout the world and is well-known too. The Kim Group never had any scandals before and even now. So Appa's working hard to keep the reputation of the company.

"The food is ready! Let's eat" Jin Oppa said and everyone gathered in the kitchen.

"So, I was thinking." Namjoon Oppa said munching on his food.

"We should go to the museum to have fun since school starts again this Monday" he added.

"I agree. We hadn't have fun together as brother's & sister!" I beamed.

I always wanted to go to the museum with my brother's. So this is an opportunity to have fun with them.

"Yeah! Let's go tomorrow!" Hobi  Oppa said happily and choked on his food.

"Yah! That's why you should never talk while eating!" Jin Oppa said.

"Yes hyung!" The 6 of them said together and we silently ate.

Sometime later,

"It's getting boring. I'm changing my mind. Please talk, but don't choke" Jin Oppa said and sighed.

We all laughed at his statement and choked.

"Yah! I said talk, not choke!" Jin Oppa said.

He handed us a glass of water and we drank it.

"Aish! This kids" he said ruffling his hair.

I chuckled at how clumsy my brother's are. I think I got my clumsiness from them.

"Ahh! Jin Hyung I got something to tell ya!" Jungkook Oppa said grinning and wiggling his eyebrows.

I think I know what his up to.

"Hobi Hyung told us something about ya!" He said.

"Ya! I told you not to tell him that!" Hobi Oppa said jumping at Kookie Oppa and tried to cover his mouth, but failed.

"He said, Y/N's A BETTER COOK THAN YOU!" Jungkook Oppa said avoiding Hobi's hands from his face.

I blushed at the statement but laughed when Jin Oppa started shouting.

"Did you just ABUSE MY FOOD!" Jin Oppa said and stood up. He took his pink frying pan and slapped it in Hobi's butt.

"Yah! Hyung! That hurts a lot!" Hobi Oppa said.

"YOU!" He pointed at Hobi Oppa.

"Cannot eat my food ever again!" He said and put his frying pan down and walked back to his seat and continued eating.

"But Hyung!~ what will I eat😩?" Hobi Oppa said.

"Nothing" Jin Oppa said.

I chuckled.

"That's a bit harsh, don't worry Oppa. I'll cook for u" I said and smiled.

"Yeeyyy!!!!!!" Hobi Oppa said and started jumping around.

"But I wanna taste your food too~~" Taehyung Oppa said clinging at my right hand.

"Now that your fighting over it, it makes me wanna taste Y/N's food too" Jin Oppa said.

"Hyung! Its really yummy!" Jungkook Oppa said.

"We ate cookies the other day!" Tae Oppa said showing his rectangular smile.

"I wanna eat cookies" Jimin Oppa pouted.

"Me too!" Namjoon Oppa said.

"And me!" Yoongi Oppa said with his gummy smile.

"Alright then! Maybe some other day, let's cook it together!" I beamed.

Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
😄😄😄