sh3rlocklov3r's dare

SH:-Running away-

Me: -keeps running after him- Where did the knife come from? Meh who cares?

SH: WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS ABUSE!?!?!?

Me: YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!

SH: SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!-runs into the bathroom thinking it's unoccupied-

JW: -taking a shower- -singing- so don't tell me if I'm dying, cause I don't wanna know. If I can't see the suuuuun, maybe I should go.

SH: that sounds hideous.

JW: -pulls the shower curtain to the side- -awkwardly- Hey Sherlock, what are you doing in here?

SH: hiding from Jennie, she wants to kill me.

JW: why?

SH: because I put human eyeballs in her microwave.

JW: HEY JENNIE, SHERLOCK IS IN HERE!!!!!!!!!

Me:-goes in the bathroom- thanks John. anyway, I have a better idea. Instead of killing Sherlock. Johnlock must happen, NOW!

SH&JW: dafuq.

Me: I still have that knife.

SH: -takes off his clothes-

Me: that's more like it.-Slaps Sherlocks bum- you're a very lucky man John.

SH: when did you get so cheeky?

Me: when did you get so hot? -Smirks-

Cjh: -on the other side of the door- um Jennie, we haven't gotten any dares in a while and I was wondering if you wanted to come back to my room tonight?

Me: -glares at Sherlock- -flirtatiously- of course Jack. -puts down the knife and Leaves the bathroom-

SH: -gets in the shower with John-

Chj&me: -goes back to his room for some "adult fun"-

A/N
Hey guys, dare the doctor who people too. I'm gonna go have some "adult fun" with Captain Jack Harkness ;). The song John was singing is in the media. In case it doesn't load or something it's angels on the moon by thriving ivory. peace out bitchez!