13: How You Cuddle

Scott:

You rest your head on his chest and he wraps an arm around your shoulder protectively. Every once in a while, he would press a kiss to your head and you would draw patterns with your nails all over his torso.

Stiles:

The only comfortable position for Stiles was spooning. Except that he only liked being the little spoon. You wrap his arm around his waist and pull him as close to you as possible, whispering cute things into his ear.

Derek:

You and Derek spoon as well, but Derek wants to make sure that you are protected, so he is the big spoon. He will always kiss the back of your head and play with your hair until he drifts off to sleep.

Isaac:

You rest your head on Isaac's shoulder and his near arm is wrapped tightly around your waist. He always whispers how much he loves you in your ear. He loves making you feel wanted.

Liam:

Liam loves to have you as close as he possibly can. You two face each other, and are pressed up against each other. He wraps his arm around your shoulders and yours is slung around his waist. You legs are tangled together. Sometimes he would try to pull you even closer to him, even though you are so close that it's not even possible.

-

Sorry it's so short, but thanks so much for 300 reads! 😘❤️