Chapter three

So here we go again. Biology- the best lesson. Well for me personally. And I suppose you will ask me why? Really I have no clue why I like it so much, it just gives me information that I can understand, not like math :D And  again there is only 1 seat free... Obviously by my side. So Leo comes to sit besides me ...

- So... that else do you like to do in your freetime ? ,- he asks.

- Well I like to read fantasy,adventure and mystic novels and watch TV series or films. I like to dance when nobody is watching, I like to sing- but believe me I'm not a good singer...and at home I have like 3 dogs, 2 cats, 1 rabbit, 5 water turtles, 1 horse and so on... ,- finally I managed to stop myself from babbling on. Well done Ms. Crazypants... Now you definitely have scared him off. I take a quick glance to see if he's still there. And to my surprise,he is. Although it's not that big of a surprise. There are no more available seats in the classroom.

- I see ,-  he smiles ,- so you like animals, books, films and sport . Not bad  for a girl  like you :) Well I think you might be just the right one for me and... ,- suddenly he stops talking.

-And for what?,- I look at him curiously.

- Nothing, just some  ideas came to my mind. Please forget what I have said to you minute ago,- says Leo and turns his head to other side of room .

Ok that was creepy. What was about that smile ??? Like he thought of something really bad. Brrr... Really, I should forget what he said. I'm out of his legue, that is clear to me now...