Taylor

Ever since my dad died a couple years ago my mom hasn't been the same. She is strictly work no play. She has never moved on or come close to it. She is extremely strict. I am probably the only teenage girl out there not aloud a phone or any social medias.

I am not aloud to hang out with any of my friends except Claire. My mom says everyone else is a bad influence on me. Claire is nice and all, but she can be very boring and is very focused on school. She practically refuses to have any fun. Lately she's been acting more and more like my mom.

I'm not aloud any guy friends. Boyfriends are way out of the picture. My mom says that they are a distraction and I need to focus on school and my running career.

I love running its been my passion since 3rd grade. I am very good at it, but sometimes I just want a break. Not with my mom though, to her it's like if I take a couple days off I'll lose everything.

I would give anything to be a normal teen with a normal mother. To be able to hang out with the people I want, my real friends, instead of the people of my mothers choosing. But what I yearn for most is to have someone to hang out with, and laugh until our stomachs hurt, to have someone to text me good morning and goodnight and eventually be there to tell me in person, someone to kiss me gently and tell me I'm beautiful, I just want someone to fall in love with and for someone to fall in love with me back.