Taylor

It just happened to be the time Jeffrey called me. I picked up the phone and he said he had heard what happened and told me if I ever need anything to let him know. Then he told me that if I wanted to we should send letters instead of texting since I couldn't. I agreed and told him that Claire's mom was waiting on me and gave him Madison's address.

I called Madison and asked her if I could talk to her mom. Her mom knew what has happened and agreed to let me stay there. She knew how strict my mom was and she knew Claire's mom was the same way.

I went back out to Claire's mom and told her to drop me off of Madison's house. She probably would've protested if the situation had been different, but she let me go where I wanted and said she would check up on me every week.

Staying at Madison's was awesome! I will still grieving over my mom, but being over there helped a lot. We went shopping and got me and Madison a bunch of new clothes. I'm pretty sure her mom saw what I was wearing and took pity on me.

I still didn't wear make up. I wanted to keep one of my mom's traditions alive. Besides I think most girls get carried away with it anyway. For once I felt relaxed and confident in my appearance. The only thing that I didn't like about being at Madison's was she was always on her phone. It made me feel left out at times always texting her boyfriend and friends and giggling.

A couple days after I moved in with Madison I got a letter from Jeffrey. He was asking me on a date. I started blushing and Madison noticed. She ran over and started reading the letter with me. She was so excited for me she started jumping up and down.

She quickly helped me write a letter back and send it, accepting his invite. "OMG we have to go shopping and get you an outfit!" , screamed Madison still bubbling with excitement. "Okay!" , I replied excitedly.