timeline 1

(video credits: bangtaned)

(all information is found in the notes, which are found in their albums) 

timeline 1 (before seokjin is able to time travel)

-- year 08

hoseok's mum abandoned hoseok when he was seven years old. She told him to close his eyes and count to ten. When hoseok finished counting, he opened his eyes, and she was gone. She only left him a snickers bar. 

so hoseok lived in the orphanage for ten years. 

-- july 23, year 10

hoseok was at a class field trip and was told to count fruits that were drawn in the textbook. 

Even though the teacher kept pointing and telling him to keep counting, he could only count to 9. 

"It seemed like if I counted one more, my mother would really not come back for me. Just like that, I collapsed to the ground." -hoseok

« I take pills I don't even need and faint no matter the location. »

--december 29, year 10 

Taehyung's dad finally came home after being gone for so long. Taehyung went to give his father a hug. 

"I can't recall what he did afterwards. Did I smell alcohol, hear him curse at more or get slapped by him?" -taehyung 

that was the first time his father beat taehyung up. He was only six years old then (turning 7 years old) 

--april 6, year 11

Jimin was alone at the flowering arboretum alone for a picnic. He was alone because both his mum and dad were busy. When the picnic was done, the teacher told him to wait. Jimin started to wander in the arboretum on his own. He got lost and it started raining. He was extremely scared. He ran back to the back gate of the arboretum. 

"The side door was open and through it I saw  a storage space of some sort." -jimin 

«I had been walking along with my head down [...] When I almost collided with someone, I lifted my head. Jimin was standing there as if frozen in place. The muscles in his face trembled as if had seen something terrifying. He was staring at a sign that said « Flowering Arboretum, 2.2km » -yoongi's notes 

--may, year 12

hoseok started dancing at the age of 12 and met a friend (ryujin).

--september 19, year 16  

yoongi's house was caught on fire when he was 15, his mother was in the house and died. Their piano burned down too. Yoongi refers to that piano « that will never make a sound again » several times, we also see it in numerous videos. 

<"is anyone inside?" 

I stared dumbly at the person. 

"Is your mother inside?" 

The person grabbed my shoulders and shook me. Unwittingly, I replied, "No, there's no one"

"What are you talking about?" a neighbourhood woman asked, "What about your mum? Did she go somewhere?" 

"There's no one." Even I didn't know what I was saying.> -yoongi

(I think it represents his love for music that died the same day his mom did. It looks like his father isn't really supportive of him pursuing an artistic career. However, Yoongi mentioned in his notes that his mother used to play the piano.) 

-- year 18 

hoseok left the orphanage. 

-- august, year 18 

jimin was discharged from the hospital and transferred schools. 

namjoon hides out in a container. 

----

and i shall end it here! (aye 500 words!) 

here's a summary ~

YEAR 10

23 July 10

hoseok – His mother brings him to an amusement park, tells him to close his eyes and count to 10. When he opens his eyes she's not there anymore. She abandoned him. Hoseok becomes traumatized every time someone asks him to count, he can't count passed 9. His ptsd (post-traumatic disorder) starts to show itself in the form of narcolepsy. He collapses every time he thinks about his mother.

29 December 10

taehyung – He finds his father in the living room, he can't remember when he last saw him so he runs to his embrace, but his father who reeked of alcohol curses at him and slaps him. He hits him several times and throws him against the wall. « Although his bloodshot eyes were scary, I couldn't cry because I was too scared. That was not my dad. No, he was, but it didn't feel like him. »

YEAR 11

6 April 11

jimin – gets lost in the arboretum. Start of his trauma.

YEAR 16

yoongi – House burns down with his mother still inside. She passes away that day.