high school pt.1

(video credits: peachy chimmy) 

--march 2, year 19

10 days after arriving from America, seokjin's father brought him to school and introduced him to the principal. 

(some of the principal's words were « School in general is a dangerous place, we need order and control. Don't you think so as well ? ». « I trust that you'll do well » he says to a very nervous seokjin who was looking down at the principal's shoes. seokjin's father standing behind him also spoke to the principal « I am leaving him in your hands »)

-same day- 

the boys were late for school. (scene in save me ep.1) 

their punishment was to clean the storage room and that place became their hideout. They all became close. 

--may 28, year 19 

jungkook wanted to write down everyone's future hopes on paper. He asked everyone about their dreams. 

--june 19, year 19

yoongi ditched school. Namjoon said they should go to the beach. They all walked together on the side of the road. All of a sudden, jimin froze in place. 

"I had been walking along with my head down [...] When I almost collided with someone, I lifted my head. Jimin was standing there as if frozen in place. The muscles in his face trembled as if had seen something terrifying. He was staring at a sign that said « Flowering Arboretum, 2.1km » " - yoongi

(a/n: yes i made a mistake previously

(a/n: yes i made a mistake previously... :( )  

they changed their minds about going to the arboretum, and decided to take the train to the beach. 

they went to the beach together

--june 25, year 19

seokjin was in the storage classroom when he found the flowerpot that hoseok placed by the window. He wondered if his father also came to the same storage room since he attended the same high school. He noticed a sentence saying, "Everything started from here." 

"I thought often, that a photo could never capture what the eyes can". seokjin is in the storage classroom reading the scribbling written on the walls. He wonders what kind of people were coming to this classroom before. At one point he wonders "And would there have been someone like me? Someone who told the principal all about their friends."

--august 20, year 19 

jimin and hoseok would walk home from school together. They chose a 2-hour route (instead of taking the bus.) 

jimin recently found out that hoseok doesn't live in the same direction but he still chose to walk jimin home. 

jimin thinks about how he has transferred schools so many times and how he's frequently admitted to the hospital. He feels lucky he found someone like Hoseok who was super nice to him since the beginning when he didn't know anybody at their school. Hoseok always stayed with him after school and they'd have fun. Jimin is scared because he wonders how long those good days will last.  

--march 20, year 20

taehyun saw namjoon standing in front of the storage room. He was about to approach him but he was startled by seokjin's voice from inside the room so he hid. 

seokjin opened the door with a phone in his hands, shocked and confused. 

He was on the phone with the principal. 

namjoon said, "It's okay. He must've a reason." 

 taehyung catches seokjin talking on the phone with the principal. seokjin tells the principal everything Taehyung and Yoongi did the last few days (skipping class, climbing over walls and fighting other kids). Taehyung can't believe what he's hearing. He's shocked and confused, but thinks that Seokjin must have had a good reason. 

"Because hyung knew more than me, and was smarter and older." He tries to forget it and acts like nothing happened.

"I wouldn't tell anyone else that I had overheard that conversation." -taehyung 

--may 15, year 20 

today was namjoon's last day at school. two weeks ago, he found out that his family was moving.  He doodles the words 'You must survive' unconsciously on a piece of paper and then folds it into a ball and puts it in his pocket. 'we'll meet again.' was more of a wish than a promise. 

namjoon moves away. 

------

and i'll end it here!

have an awesome day! :-) 

~c