MAGICAL BOOK; TRAGIC DREAM STORY

I went home early after school and buy a special book. I felt so tired then suddenly I fell asleep, after a long nap I heard a voice calling my name and told me "princes Lilly wake up! and come here" that was the voice I'm hearing off every night. I woke up immediately and saw her face however I may not able to saw her face clearly, I dont even know why. Then she pulled me and I heard her angelic laugh. In more than that, I am looking around and thought my self that I'm inside of the magical fiction book. I decided to run and stop at the house that looks familiar to me and i decided to go inside of the house. "mommy why are you leaving?" child said. And I think that I am the child who ask to a beautiful lady. "I am leaving because I want to give you a good and beautiful life" "but why?" I don't care if we're poor. I just want you to stay here". I was shocked, because I was on the other country. And I can see how my mom sacrificed for me, and how hardworking she is. Sometimes, she forgot to eat then she got sick and after a month she died. After what I saw, I felt the water coming from my eyes. I just found my self that I am crying. And now I saw my mom going to me and hug her, then I ask her " why did you do that?". However, she held my hand and she closed my eyes  using her other hand and said " I am sorry and I love you so much" and  then she showed me the sweetest smile. After that, I woke up and looked at the pictures of my mom and cry again while hugging the picture frame of my mom. Knowing that my lovely mom was already dead because of me.