Chapter 1: miraculous

"I cant stay still Jackson. What if Hawkmoth find out where we are" JYP, the protector of the miraculouses said to his kwami, Jackson. A turtle miraculous kwami.

A miraculous is an object where you can  obtain a power. It enhances your reflexes and pain tolerance. Each miraculous has a special power;

The rabbit miraculous; gives you the power to jump really high and come down with great power.

The ostrich miraculous; gives you the power to run really fast and kick  a person with great strength.

The racoon miraculous; gives you the power to see in the dark and grasp on something really hard.

The squirrel miraculous; gives you the power to blind the akumatized person for awhile using a streak of light.

The owl miraculous; gives you the power of flight and night vision. You can detect any sudden movements in the dark.

The penguin Miraculous; gives you the power to turn anything you touch into ice. Whether its an object or a human being, they'll turn into a cube of ice.

The eagle miraculous; gives you the power of flight and sight. You can see the world from a great distance and senses of an eagle. With your powerful wings, you can create strong winds and control it.

The tiger miraculous; gives you the power to destroy, reflexes are as fast as a tiger. Your sharp claws can destroy anything.

The dog miraculous; gives you the senses of a dog, detect danger and prevent the others from harm. With one bark/ yell, you can instantly make the ears of your villain to ring.

And lastly, the missing miraculous.. the butterfly miraculous. With the help of bytterflies, you can control anyone with a negative emotion and give them the power they desire.

"Im sorry to hear that master, perhaps you have misplaced it" Jackson said. JYP shook his head "I couldn't misplace it. I have everything neatly organized. Perhaps someone took it without me notices" he sighed. Jackson flew to his master "Or maybe you droped it somewhere master" he comforted. JYP shook his head again "This is terrible. What if they find out about the secrets of the miraculouses? That I cannot allow. I have spent years and years to protect them and now I lost one, a very powerful one, I must say" JYP sighed deeply.

Jackson tilted his head "What are we gonna do master?" He asks. JYP looked at him with a serious face "We find  worthy owners of the miraculouses" JYP stood up and grabbed the miraculouses and putted them in the bag. He walked to the door and left the building, in search of the worthy miraculous holders.

---------
Short chapter cause ya know... Life...