Hard To Quit ( A Legacy from the New Boyz story) Chapter 1

Hey guys I love the New Boyz and I know a lot of you do too. I'm going to do my best to post at least twice a week.

So enjoy

Khristal POV:

I stared out the window as Marquise pulled into the student parking lot of Jasper University.

"So are you sure you're ready for your freshman year of college?" He said as he turned to face me.

I pulled at my seat belt running my hand through my hair.

"I guess" I said looking up at him. "Ok then let's get you unpacked."

I know you're wondering, who in the world am I. Well my name is Khristal James and I'm a freshman at Jasper University.

The boy "Marquise" is my older brother. My dad left when we were younger so it's just been me, my mom, and my brother. Marquise did everything for me, heck he basically raised me. Don't get me wrong my mom is cool but she was a workaholic.

As I got out the car I didn't see the person walking with a handful of boxes and my door swung out hitting her. The boxes fell to the floor, clothes and jewelry flying everywhere.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I didn't see you there!" I said as I picked up a cashmere sweater that landed next to a Gucci bracelet. Dang, she's paid! I thought as I got up to look at the girl. She had on a pair of those really nice geek glasses but instead of the usual black it was a dark purple.

Her hair was really curly and hung passed her shoulders. She stood smiling in a button up long sleeve blouse, a plaid skirt till her knees and a pair of vans.

"It's ok. I mean I shouldn't have tried to carry all those boxes at once..... Hi, my name is Aaisha. What's your name?" She said as she took her things out of my hands.

As we bent down to pick up the rest of her stuff, I laughed.

"Khristal..... And we should be roommates because you got enough clothes for the both of us." I laughed. She smiled.

"My parents are actually the founders of this University so I think I can arrange that." She said. I looked at Marquise who grinned.

"Welcome to college little sis."

**************************Hard To Quit***********************

Legacy POV

I was already unpacked so I decided to take a stroll around the University. As I came around the corner of the main office someone covered my eyes. I smirked knowing who it was.

"Hey baby." I said as I spun around and grabbed her by her waist. She giggled pressing against me.

"So we're really about to start our lives at Jasper University?" she asked pulling away leaning on the glass window.

"What do you think, Alexis? We survived a whole four years at Jasper High School for the heck of it?" I asked her laughing.

"Yeah, especially last year when we broke up and I thought there was no going back for us." she said her voice going soft. I looked away not wanting to remember the time I walked in on her and my home boy... well ex home boy Jake. Everyone in Jasper High swore I was going to kill them that day but I kept my calm and just let that go. Sort of.

When I was little my parents died in a car accident and me, my brother and my sister were split up. I got my brother Tyrone back a few years back. My sister Dawn still hasn't surfaced. Tyrone and Alexis was all I had now. Alexis poked me.

"Uhhh Legacy????? Can you hear me???" she said putting her hands on her hips. I shook off my thoughts and pushed her against a wall.

"Yeah, loud and clear." I said as bit her lip.

"Well I see you still think with your head between your legs Dominic." I heard someone chuckle behind me. I turned, laughing.

"It would be Aaisha talking shit in my ears." I said hugging her but noticing the girl with her. She was like 5'6, with light skin and jet black hair till her shoulders.

"How would you start college without my words of wisdom?" She joked, fixing her glasses.

"So where are you going now?" I asked her, leant against the window with Alexis.

"Uh hello???? I'm right here! It's kind of rude to not introduce us to your friend, Lanter and ignore me too." Alexis said to Aaisha glaring at her. I held my breath... here we go AGAIN.

"Well, I'm sorry Jones. I barely recognized your slick ass." Aaisha said glaring right back at Alexis.

I looked at the girl that came with Aaisha and there was something about her I couldn't get over. I walked up to her and held out my hand.

"Hey, my name is Dominic but you could call me Legacy." She looked at me smiling.

"Hi, Legacy my name is Khristal but you could call me.... "I cut her off.

"Interesting?" I said, she grinned. I liked that.

END OF CHAPTER

**************************Hard To Quit***********************