Little Things (Louis Tomlinson fanfic) COMING SOON

"Excuse me, ma'am? Do you by any chance have any carrots?" I heard a high voice speaking over my shoulder. I turned around, confused. There were five boys smiling back at my puzzled expression. The one nearest to me looked around 20, with wavy brown hair and shining eyes. I replied with a quick "Um, no" and turned back to the movie playing on the large theatre screen. Suddenly, I felt something poke me in the side. I whirled around, only to find another one of the boys with his hand on my shoulder, staring at me apologetically as he scolded his friend. He had a buzz cut, and the boy he was scolding had curly hair and emeralds for eyes. They looked a little younger than the first, but they all acted as if they were toddlers. I gave them a glare, and spun, once again, back to the movie. I was watching Breaking Dawn part 2 with my best friend, Peyton. She had just left to get some more popcorn, which we had quickly run out of. I tried and failed to pay attention to the screen, but the troublemakers behind me were wriggling around in their seat, purposely making each other laugh. Some people were glancing at them with annoyance, wondering why on earth they were laughing during the scene where everyone "dies". I was extremely close to moving seats, when Peyton came back with a large popcorn. I heard another of the boys whimper, and I snuck a glance to see a blonde hair-blue eyed boy staring wistfully at our steaming bag of buttery popcorn. To tease him, I grabbed a few and held them in front of my open mouth. He froze, thinking about whether or not he was going to steal them from me. His stomach got the best of him, so he leaned in to try and take the kernels from my closed hand. I jerked my arm away, out of his reach, as he snuck another sorrowful glance at the snack. The longer I stared at his sea-blue eyes, the more I went with my heart. He knew what he was doing, and I'm sure he could tell it was working. "No Skylar, don't do it... Don't give him what he wants!!" He smirked at my expression. I couldn't take it anymore, so I grabbed a hand full and placed it gently in his hand. Peyton gave me a weird look, but I decided to ignore her and return to the movie.

"Jasper!" I watched Alice as she screamed, writhing underneath the guards, trying to shove them away so she could get to her husband. I watched as other vampires walked over and ripped Jasper's head off and set it on fire. Alice's piercing screams flew through the theatre, making me shiver in my seat. As soon as Alice's mournful wails stopped echoing the room, there was an enormous bang.

A/N:

Hiya my lovelies:)

OMG that sounded British!!!

Anyways.... BACK TO THE STORY!!!!

ooooooooooooooohhh!!! Whatcha think peeps? I literally just came up with it this very second. Do you think I should continue it? I think it's a good start, but it all depends on what you guys think!!:) READ, COMMENT, VOTE, and..... HAVE A GOOD LIFE:D this is a Louis Tomlinson fanfic btw:)

Oh, just to let you guys know, if you ever need to talk about something, just message me. I don't care how stupid or weird it is, cause I guarantee I'm stupider or weirder. (DEFINATLY weirder...) Anyways, I'm here to talk, don't be shy:)

Now, back to me:)

So apparently I'm currently failing my math class.

Crap.

Well in my defense, we took this really hard quiz that EVERYBODY failed, and it's one of two grades in my class.

And I'm in GT.

For those of you who don't know what that is, it's the "Gifted and Talented" program, for the kids who "have a special way of thinking" (in a good way)

Soooo... I've been in that program since third grade.

In grade school, it was the best thing on this planet.

We would leave our class to go to a different one, the one with the best teacher where all we did was learn EXTREMELY interesting stuff and watch movies and make games. It was every Wednesday, and It was so cool!

And then I hit grade school.

Now it's just a bunch of extra work, and some extra high school credit.

Whatever that is.

Anyways, enough about me.

Actually, no:)

Wanna know a few things about me?

Too bad your gonna find out anyways ;)<3

I am in GT, I love cats, I love One Direction, I love Xbox (sorry, I'm such a tomboy when it comes to video games), I love to write (even though I'm not that great), I hate spoons, I plan on becoming a writer (if I can get good at writing lol), I love the show "Psych", I live in Houston, Texas, USA, I am going to move to London, England when I get older, I have one little sister, one little brother, and one older step brother, I have two cats and one doggy, my fav food is tacos (yeah, even before 1D), and I have dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes that turn red in sunlight.

Yes, my eyes honestly do that, it's annoying, cause my brothers friends will run away screaming that "IMA VAMPIRE".....

Dang i wrote to much.

Sorry guys xx

Anyways....

I Gtg to bed.

I have school in the mooorning

~~~ Maddie the inchworm

P.S. QUIZ~~~ HOW OLD DO YOU THINK I AM, JUDGING BY MY WRITING?!

P.S.S. Comment on what you think will happen in the theatre!!! :D