Chapter 2

A/N sorry to the people who have already read this chapter, my friend and I added more this morning. Please reread, so you understand everything that's happening:) I had a little tweaking to do, so hope you like it!!!

The whole theatre seemed to gasp in unity as a bullet pierced through the theatre's large screen. Everything was a blur after that. People were screaming, workers were frantically trying to calm everyone down, and trying to find the source of the gun. I saw the group of boys I had been talking to run out of the room, pulling their hoods up on the way. I wiggled through the desperate people, glad I was slim for my height. I fit through every crack and crevice, which made getting out of the theatre a breeze. As I ran through the doors, I saw the shooter. He was dressed in all black, with a ski mask covering his face. He was pointing a gun at four of the boys.

"You boys....quit your whimpering!" he yelled, and the one with blonde hair stopped his pitiful wails. I noticed the one with curly hair sneaking up behind the robber, but a stray puddle of spilled soda interfered. His foot landed with a splash in the drink, causing his feet to skid out from under him. The boy landed on his butt and squealed, and the man swiftly turned around. He clicked the gun into place, and I could see his finger hover over the trigger. The man chuckled darkly.

"Not the brightest move, boy." he said, placing his finger on the switch that promised either the life or death of the boy in front of him. Before I could think, I charged at the man. I slammed into his chest, throwing his aim towards the ceiling. A shot rang out, and plaster and wood fell on top of the cursing thief. Before he could regain the ability to think, I did a quick kick to his face, causing him to drop his gun. He moaned at impact, immediately crumpling to the floor. The gun was about an arms length away, and the man was desperately trying to reach it. I flung my body over to the weapon, and threw it into a nearby trash can. He toppled over a person whom was lying on the floor, and took a swing at my face. I ducked, and returned the blow. My fist came in contact with his face, knocking him butt-first onto the candy counter and into the popcorn machine. Suddenly, I saw blue and red flashing lights. I sighed with relief as they ran over to the man and handcuffed him. Just then, Peyton hopped over to my side.

"Where were you? You had me worried sick!" She screamed. I explained the events that had just occurred, and watched as her angry expression slowly faded. She nodded, and I grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the five boys. The guys were helping their friend up, who seemed to be limping.

"Are you okay?" I asked cautiously.

"Yeah, Harry's fine," The carrot-lover smiled. Harry didn't seem so sure, for he had a grumpy frown plastered on his face. "Or not..." He mumbled again, laughing at his friends expression.

"So, what's your name?" I grinned slightly.

"I'm Louis, and I love carrots."

"I think I figured that out a while ago..." I giggled as he recalled his earlier question. I found myself staring into his gorgeous blue eyes. He had incredible features, such as his layered brown hair, his warm, inviting smile, and his sparkling ocean eyes. He gently reached out his hand and pulled me outside the theatre. Back here, it was a small alleyway that no one ever used, so it was quiet. The cold winter winds bit at my lips as we stood in the freezing cold. He looked at me and frowned.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" He questioned.

"Uh, no... Not other than here," I grinned. He looked confused.

"Okay. In that case, give me your phone." He flashed me a mischievous smirk.

"What? No!" I argued. He got serious, and moved closer to me.

"Please?" He gave me puppy eyes. I frowned sympathetically and handed him my iPhone. He typed something in and handed it back. I scrolled through my contacts to find he had put in his number and contact. His name read "Boobear" which made me giggle.

"Oh, you like that?" He had a playful glimmer dance through his eyes. I gave a slight nod, curious on what he would do next. He crept forward and threw his fingers on my stomach, tickling them like mad.

"Oh my gosh, Louis, STOP!! God, how did you know I was ticklish?!" I yelled as he pulled his arms back again.

"I didn't, I took a guess. Which brings me back to my earlier question... Do you like carrots?"

A/N

HI MY PRETTIES

heehee ima witch

Anyways, sorry this chapter sucks xx

I had 20 mins to write it

Trust me, it's a lot harder than it looks...

Anyways, sorry I didn't update until now, I update at night while I'm in bed (lol)

Soooo to all those potato lovers out there.......

ASDFGHJKL

haha nvm...

To all those spoon haters out there...

Koutaliaphobia~~~ the fear of spoons

(My science teacher likes to taunt me with them. Once he threw like 20 of them on my desk, and I fell out of it and ran out of the room screaming)

So yeah.

I forgot to ask you guys something....

PLEASE FAN ME!!!! No one ever fans me, and it makes me feel unloved, so please do it:)

Also, plz plz plz plz PLLLZZZ fan my BFF, @chloehoran000 (if ya can't find her, sorry I may have typed her user wrong)

She's new on here, so lay her some slack:)

To the peeps who were awesome as guessed how old I am.....

13 is correct!!!:)

It's that weird year where your really "old", but also really "young".

But now I'm rambling.

So goodnight my lovelies!!<3

Plz fan me and my friend!!

~~~~ Maddie the inchworm

P.S. Random quiz~ What do you think my fav color is?!