Our First Meeting

Mike's POV

As I was walking towards the cafeteria I saw my two best friends and my best friend's boyfriend. So I started walking towards my friends and my friend gunsmile said "dude where have you been?" And my friend bright said " probably making out with a random person, like always" "correct" I said. "One day you might get an std" win said. I already have one I said with a smile and win looked at me horrified. "I'm just kidding I'm clean" I said. "Are you sure?" He said with an unsure voice. "Yes, I'm sure" I said. "Anyways want to go to the club?" Gunsmile said. "Dude you know me, hell yes. When?" "probably tonight" "ok". Then win said suddenly "can I bring my brother? He just got here yesterday." Bright said "your brother hates me ever since I took your virginity." Win turned a rose color and said "I'm sure he's gotten over that." "He literally walked in on us. I've never seen anyone that angry in my whole life." Wow he walked in on you guys doing it. That would scar me for life, I said. Bright just smacked me on my head and we continued lunch casually talking in between.

Later that night

As I was getting ready to go to the club. My phone screen lit up with a message from gunsmile and it said be there in 5 minutes. So I quickly put on my outfit which was this

 I looked in the mirror and I was hot as always, then I heard a car honk so I know it's my time to go

At the club
As we got into the club we went to our regular booth. " ahh home sweet home" I said then gunsmile said "Time to see who's are next target." "Hey win where's your brother?" I said "I don't kn— oh hey TopTap. There he is." He said. So I turned around and saw the most handsome, sexy, and cute man I've ever seen in my life

 So I turned around and saw the most handsome, sexy, and cute man I've ever seen in my life

"Hey sorry I'm a little bit late, traffic." TopTap said. "It's ok" win said. Then TopTap said to me can I sit next you and I said yeah. I was staring at him when he was talking to win but suddenly gunsmile nudged my arm. "Yo your staring at TopTap like he's prey. Is he your new target?" "Yeah he's sexy as hell. I'm gonna fuck him tonight for sure." "Ok dude but remember that's win's brother and if you hurt him win will come after you then bright will." "Dude I know but like he's the most sexiest person I've ever seen." "Ok be careful." "I will." I said.

TopTap's POV
As I walked in the club a little late. I spotted my brother with 3 other men I recognized one of them which was my brother's boyfriend. My brother said hey TopTap to which I said I'm sorry for being a little late. He said it's ok, so I turned to the man with way too many buttons undone, he might as well just take his shirt off at this point, and I said hey can I sit here. He said yeah so I sit down and start talking to win. "Hey big bro hows mom and dad?" "There doing fine how are you and him." I pointed at bright with a bored look. Bright said "we're doing fine TopTap" with the same look as me. I know we both don't like each other. "I know you guys both don't like each other but try to be nice." Win said to both of us "Anyways, TopTap I'd like to introduce you to are friends. Mike and Gunsmile." I turned to look at them, then the one with the too many buttons undone said " Hey I'm Mike" with a smirk on his face. I do admit he does look sexy. So i smirk and say hey with my signature wink at the end. And for the first time in my life he didn't look flustered like they usually get, which got me surprised but I didn't show it. Then suddenly the guy who I assume is gunsmile said "If you guys are done flirting, my name is gunsmile." "Hey" I said then I looked back to mike and he said "what do you want to drink. I'll get it for you." "wow already buying me a drink, what a gentleman" I said with smirk. He put his arm around me and got closer to my ear and with a deep voice he said "If you don't want anything to drink, have me." His voice turned me on so I got closer to his ear and said "Let's do this somewhere more private." Then I bit his earlobe and he grunted. "Ok." So he stood up and took me to his private room. Then when he closed the door he slammed me into the door and got close to my ear and said "I can tell your already hard. Want me to fix your problem." I didn't respond I just started kissing down his neck and I could feel him smirk. Then he slowly slid his hands under my shirt, they felt cold to the touch at first but then they started warming up. He then played with my nipples which led me to moan and I sucked on his neck till there was a big red mark slowly turning purple. He then got aggressive and started kissing me roughly which I didn't mind and started kissing back roughly too. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and he took me to the bed slowly putting me down without breaking the kiss. He took off his shirt and mine while are tongues were fighting for dominance. In the end he won and his hand slowly started to go down then he reached my dick. He unzipped my pants and pulled them down so my dick sprung out. He stopped kissing me and started kissing down my body which made me moan and grab his hair.
Use your imagination for the rest ;)

Mike's POV
We landed on the bed exhausted, with sweat on are faces. I have to admit that was the best sex I've ever had which says a lot. I looked over to TopTap and he's already asleep, cute. As I was about to get up TopTap puts his hands around my waist and puts his head on my chest. I tried to get out of his grip but then I just stopped because why not stay the night.

Narrator's POV

That was first time Mike stayed after having sex and his first time feeling an emotion called

Love