The Day After

The Day After

*bang* *bang* *bang*
"Hey wake up already." A familiar voice said, so I put on clothes and go open the door and the man standing was shocked. "Wh-what are you still doing here. I thought you left a long time ago?" The man said with a confused face "Decided to stay." "But you nev-" "shut up if you don't want to lose your job." "y-yes sir" "good." I close the door and go sit on the bed. "Tsk tsk tsk what do I do with you" I mumbled. He suddenly stirred awake and opened his eyes fully due to the dark lighting. I decided to say something "hey want to go take a shower?" He paused for minute and said "why aren't you gone? No offense but I didn't think you were the type to stay." "I usually don't but I decided to stick around since your Win's brother and I don't want to get killed." "K" So he got up and went to the bathroom. Once I heard the water running I immediately released the big sigh I didn't know I had. I clutched my heart, afraid it was going to beat out of my chest. Why I'm I like this? What has he done to me? Am I falli- no. I can't not after him. I will never fall in love again.

Love is pointless
Sorry I didn't edit or proofread I'm watching Lucifer i will do it tomorrow