Chan POV

I'm wolf hybrid. I have ears and a tail. The moment my 15th birthday happened I was moved to the omega hybrid. I dyed my hair blonde with some pink in the tips. I had to be cautious for the ears. I fall asleep around 1am because of homework. But tomorrow is school. I usually get homeschooled but dad said I can go to school in year 10-12. I'm in year 11 and I'm 15 so I'm one of the youngest in the grade. explaining the school system is hard so it's up there^☝️
Saturday morning
I woke up in my bed around 6am and sniffed the air. A natural thing to do once I wake up.
I throw the covers off. I go to the kitchen and eat breakfast. I walk to the shower area. I took my clothes off.

(There were many more but I save them for the stray kids place showers

(There were many more but I save them for the stray kids place showers. They also live in the woods because of the outdoor shower.)
I turn the shower on. I flatten my ears and warp my tail around my waist.
I finish the shower and put a bathrobe on and walk away to my room. I put my underwear and pants on. I take the robe of and put my shirt on. I got my hair ready makeup ready for the day( the normal after shower routine.) It's kinda hard to talk to people cause I'm a hybrid and I get made fun of. I only have 2 friends Felix, and Minho. There were these suspicious. They were pale and they looked dark. I've seen them before but never took a close look at them but now I just noticed. And this is a small town.

Let's skip to the end of the day

It was just like any ordinary school day. You learn, you eat, you learn more, and you leave with homework. I got home and start working on homework a natural habit. Once I finish I lay across my bed.
(Like this👇but it's has plushies on one side of the bed)

I didn't even know I fell asleep until someone shook me awake in the morning

I didn't even know I fell asleep until someone shook me awake in the morning. I yawn and open my eyes to see a felix. Really. He woke me up.
"Hello Felix what do you need," I say clearly annoyed.
"We have to hang out today Minho is downstairs making food."
"Oh could I at least sleep longer."
"No get dressed."
I got up slowly and stretched.

Let's
Skip
To
Thursday
Cause
I
Get
Bored
Easily

I went to school but there was only Minho which means Felix was sick. We said are hellos and walked to class together. We both have the same classes for most of the days except gym and English. I'm close to heat because I'm a hybrid and an omega. So it will come anytime, any day. In months, weeks, days, hours, or minutes.
-Time skip to gym-
I felt a little bit more hot than normal. Which meant I got my heat in the middle of the day. We had to run 2 laps around the track. The worst thing to do on heat. And it's the class I get bullied in. It has most of the bully's. Me, Felix, and Minho has to deal with this. I stay in the back just jogging in pain. Well Minho is a cat hybrid so he knows heat. After we just do whatever we want. I walk to the lockers room. I hear two voices talking. I can hear them but not clearly. I sit down on the bench. I hear the door open and 3 familiar people come in and the talking people stop. The main bully in front.
"You and your friends are the easiest to get."
"Yeah you guys are nothing but useless hybrids."
"..."
"Oh so your being quiet now," he slaps me so I'm on the the floor.
"...."
"Come on talk you have a voice."
He kicked me as much as he wanted to in my rib cage. My vision is blurry because of him but I see the two people come here and attack them. One slams a the main bully( I'll give him a name. Let's name him Seungho) names Seungho to the ground and bit his neck as I see. I got up and started to run out of here. One of the guys grabbed me and put me to the wall.
"Your staying here hybrid."
The last thing I remember is my head being slammed to the wall and then darkness.

Hyunjin POV (the same day)
I was in the nurse because I assist her. I saw someone carrying another boy. I look at them.
"Um......," the dark boy said. He then just put that boy on the bed. The boy was called Seungho. I know because he was my neighbor. We both are rich and live in the mansion neighborhood. But he acts nice to my parents. But he acts totally different with me. I fix his neck which is unusual. Because the ends go deeper than the middle. Which probably means whoever bit him is a vampire.
—after school—
I go to the nurse office and saw Seungho sitting up.
"Oh. Seungho your awake. Great let's go home," I say. He grabs his stuff and growls at me grabbing my arm harshly. We go to the car he throws me in the back and drives to our houses.
He got out and put his stuff in the house which took 10 minutes and came back out before grabbing me again and taking me to my house. The maid was watching how he treated me and even recorded it. He throws me on my bed.
"Okay who brought me to the nurse," he demanded.
"Some short guy."
He was biting and sucking on my neck. And I just let him do it knowing that there is no way out. I close my eyes. So I can try to ignore the fact he's probably going to rape me.

Characters
Chan-15- year 10- wolf hybrid
Felix-14-year 9- deer hybrid(deers have cute ears)
Minho-15-year 10- cat hybrid
Jeongin-2398(vampire years)-year 9- vampire
Changbin-2486(vampire years)-year 10- vampire
Jisung-2438(vampire years)-year 9- vampire
Hyunjin-14-year 9- will turned into a vampire by changbin in chapter 3 when they meet him in an ally way
Seungmin-14-year 9- dog hybrid

That's it for now the ages will be cleared up when I figure everything out better