^the food was great. Except I had peas instead of zucchini and kicked the tomatoes of the chicken.

⚠️warning rape⚠️

Previously
One of the vampires slammed Chan's head to the wall to make him knock out. Jeongin was the vampire who did it because Chan is his mate.

3rd person
After Jeongin slammed Chan's head against the wall he dropped him to fight the bullies.
"Don't touch him again," Changbin says.
"Or I will hurt you like I did your friend. Changbin take the injured one to the infirmary I'll take home my mate," Jeongin says.
"Got it."
Changbin made a scratch in the guys neck and took him to the infirmary. Wishing his mate was here and not home sick. He knows where Felix lives cause he stalked him one time. But Jeongin snuck out with their stuff and carried the hybrid to his house to his room.

Time
skip
To
Later

Chan POV
I wake up in an unfamiliar room. What if I was kidnapped which I was. It was very bright and I head a headache.

I looked the sun roof on the ceiling which the light was in my eyes

I looked the sun roof on the ceiling which the light was in my eyes. The bully's fought those two guys who were talking. I sat up so I wouldn't be looking at a window like that.
I got up and walked downstairs of course sniffing the air. I walk into the kitchen

 I walk into the kitchen

I see a women cooking. She turns my direction.
"Oh. Good morning sweetheart are you feeling okay?" She says.
"Uh. Yeah I guess."
"Okay I hope you like pork ramen."
"I'm okay with it."
"Okay."

Friday
Jeongin POV
I went to school. My mate is still asleep at the house. It will probably raise suspicions. But yeah. His friends went up to me and ask like they did to a group of girls. The cat sniffed me.
"You know where are friend is," he gasps.
"He's at my house so yeah."
"Meet us at the garden after school," the deer says.
"That was weird," Jisung says looking at the cat as he walks of with the deer.
"Yeah."
"I want to bring him home."

After school

We meet up with them. They start asking us a ton of questions. We all looked at each other. Changbin grabs his deer and Jisung grabs the cat. They drag them away to the house.
"Woah this house looks cool," the deers says.
We go to are designated room.
Changbins room(no pictures though)

Jisungs room

⚠️rape scene will be here⚠️Hyunjin POV After school Seungho dropped both of our stuff of at our houses and took us a bar

Hyunjin POV
After school Seungho dropped both of our stuff of at our houses and took us a bar. We both walked in and got separated from the amount of people.
45 minutes later
I drank 2 glasses and had 4 shots. So I was drunk. I decided to leave. I stumbled my way out and a group of older men came towards me.
"Hey pretty boy want to have fun."
"No I wanna go home."
"Well you can go home after."
He dragged me to the ally and tossed me on the wall. Two of them held me against the wall. He started to take his pants off.
"Don't do this," I say slurred.
"No I'll get what I want."
"HELP!!!" I yell out.
He covers my mouth.
"Be quiet."
He brought me down to my knees. I was looking at his cock.
"Suck it."
I look at him and start to wrap my mouth around him. He gripped my hair. Tears came out of my eyes when he deep throated me. Well I was already crying. Then he he let go and threw me on the wall after he called cummed in my mouth. I let it drip out.
"Do what you want to him boys."
One still holding me makes me face him. As another took his and my pants off he slowly started to move in me. Then there was a thud meaning the other guy fell. The guy in front of me fell backwards because of someone and the guy in my pulled out and tried running but fell to the ground. The person crouched down and I move closer to the dumpster. He watched me the whole time with red eyes. I was still drunk but I knew my environment and what was going on. I pulled my pants up slightly. I decided to nap behind this dumpster. Not knowing I'll wake up in a different place.

Cliffhanger

That's it's for now