Prologue

Hello guys! I just wanted to say that thank you for bumping into this little story! I appreciate all of my readers! I hope that you enjoy it!

Just a heads up in case you're new to the whole yandere thing. I do not condone any of the toxic behaviors that will be portrayed as the story progresses. This is a work of fiction, and should be taken as a work of fiction.

Thank you for reading :)

-.-

"I just want to thank you for your generous donation to the Allegra Music Academy, Wenderlock."

"Of course. Anything to improve the academic quality of life for your students, Headmaster. And I take it that my child is doing well in his studies?"

"Yes. He is a brilliant student, excelling in every one of his classes. He has great promise you know, to be an amazing composer and performer. He will be the academy's greatest son."

"I'm sure of it. I know my boy will be very successful in this field. He did get it from his father after all."

"Ah, I know him very well. Although, with his talents, he is sure to surpass him. He is a delight in every way. You have raised a wonderful child."

"I hope to hear your reports on ~~ progress in the future. I expect nothing but the best."

"I will, Wenderlock."

As soon as they were finished speaking, the middle aged woman turned on her heels and walked away, leaving the gorgeous piano in the room. The others escorted her out, leaving the headmaster sighing in his seat. He stared at the marvelous donation in front of him and scratched his balding head.

Clearly she had too much expectations for what he would consider subpar. While the child was excellent in skill, he also had trouble following instructions. He suspected that the child disappeared heading to one of the practice rooms to fool around for no reason again. The last thing he wanted to do though was reprimand the boy. After all, when one of the richest families was backing up the academy, it was hard to say no to what he did.

The headmaster sighed and decided to head back to his office. Clearly if anyone bothered they would find him.

He had no idea the events that would transpire. Because after that day, the child prodigy, the Wenderlock that had the potential, would disappear and never come back.