Chapter 6

~Your POV~

It had been a few days since Oikawa and I had our little "date". The day after our "date" Oikawa and his team went on a trip. So I was by myself like before Oikawa came along with all his problems. 

Of course, I didn't mind too much... just lonely. I mean, I did have Yuzu but she was too busy hanging out with some other girls I don't know too much about. 

If I remembered correctly Oikawa and the volleyball team were coming back today. School went by like an other day. Except having Oikawa around. I was currently leaving school, lost in thought, when I bumped in to someone. I was snatched back into reality and apologized. I was about to continue walking when I heard a familiar childish voice.

"Why, hello to you too (Y/N)-chan"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "Oh.. its just you. Hi." I said.

Oikawa pouted. But, instantly put his bright smile again. "I was wondering if you wanted to study together?" He asked. I Thought for a bit and nodded. 

"Sure." 

I turned around and walked to the school entrance. I turned around. "Oi, Trashykawa? You coming or not?" I asked. He smirked and jogged to me. Once he reached me, we began walking to my place. 

~~~~~

I opened the door. I took my shoes off and set them to the side. "Put your shoes there" I ordered, pointing at the corner. Oikawa nodded and did as told. 

"Where's your parents?" he asked.

I sighed. "Overseas. Asahi-nii-chan is probably still at his after school practice."

Oikawa's eyes widened. "Nii-chan?! You're Asahi's younger sister?!" he shouted.

"Adopted younger sister." I replied. Oikawa hummed in response.

"Well, come on.." 

I continued walking upstairs to my bedroom, Oikawa, followed not too far behind me. I opened my bedroom door and walked in. Oikawa came in shortly after and closed the door.I set my backpack down and grabbed a few study books out of it. I held the books as I sat down on my bed, patting the seat beside me and indicate where Oikawa should sit. He nodded and did as told. 

"So, what subject are you struggling with?" I ask, as I look through each book I have.

"History." 

I hum in response. I grab the history book from the stack. I toss the other books on the floor and open the history book skim through each page. I find the page we'll be working on and start help=~~~~~

I was still rambling on about history crap, when I feel something fall on my lap. I look at my lap to see a sleeping Oikawa. His head was resting comfortably on my lap. It didn't surprise me that he was asleep. He was awfully quiet. I allow a sigh escape my lips. I carefully lift Oikawa's head, so I can stand up. I gently set Oikawa's head back on my bed, then I grab a folded blanket from my closet. I unfold the blanket and place it around Oikawa. I turn off my lamp and walk oustide my room, and close my bedroom door. I turn around and then I freeze.

.

.

.

"A-Asahi-nii-chan..." I said quietly. Asahi raised a brow at me.

"You okay?" he asked. I nod quickly. Asahi just sighed and left. I heard him yell "Im making dinner!" 

Well, since he's making dinner might as well go back in my room... I thought. I open the door and see that Oikawa is up and he's sitting on my bed on his phone. He doesn't notice me so I creep up beside him. Then, I poke his cheek. He yelps in surprise and sighs. "Don't do that" he scolds. I roll my eyes playfully and sit beside him.

"My brother's home" I said. Oikawa eyes widen. 

"He's not like a super overprotective brother right?" Oikawa asks nervously. I chuckle and nod. 

"If anything he'd tease me for the rest of my sad miserable life." I respond. Oikawa relaxed and looks back to his phone.

"Hey.." Oikawa said

I hum indicating that I'm paying attention. "The, uh, plan is starting to work." He said enthusiastically. I smile.

"Hey, (Y/N), you should start calling me by my given name, to make it more believable!" Oikawa suggested. 

"Okay, Tooru-chan." I said teasingly. Oikawa's cheeks had a light pink tint on them. I chuckled. 

~~~~~

I waved goodbye to Oikawa as he left. I sigh and then turn around. I see Asahi sitting at the table with a teasing smirk.

"Ooh~ was that your boyfriend?~" He asked. I rolled my eyes and left.

I won't be able to hear the end of it, now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3