the station reports

As James entered the station, a cocky voice bellowed in a troublesome tone "oi ya cunt" and as James turned a round it was another officer who worked in the same task force as him. This officer was slightly shorter than James, his head was filled with short hair that have a faint purple tone almost like a fizzy drink. The only issue with that James had with this guy is that he could not stand the irritating bastard, which is why he kept his cool with the guy despite every instance to punch him.

 Upon the last step there was a door, with glass saying S.T.I.D.S.T which stood for special, tracking,intelligence,detective,swat,team in heather navy writing. With a deep breath James walked into the room and went right to his locker, when loud voice shouting "JAMES T.SMITH MY OFFICE NOW" as he walked into the office there was a average man with short ginger hair and a full beard sitting in the chair as he held a file. As the room grew silent, the man conveyed "you know why i have called you in here" with a glance around the room James said quickly "whatever case you need me on i'm your guy" as the man began to stand up he walked over to a board with two plain shiny gold inscriptions.

With a quick thought where the empty frame stood, he spoke briefly "i want you to lead team beta" while he put both hands on the desk. A posh voice could be heard drowning in a sea of regular voices, knowing the other people he chose to speak with James left the room and got changed to start his daily routine. Later during the dry and grey afternoon James stopped by a deli for his usual meal, something seemed off as every looked at the TV which shook James as he saw the headlines scream bloody murder. That is when James cancelled his order and ran for the rough looking police car, that had mass scratches as if they were done by a large cat but nothing could compare to the large riot dents in the side of the car. But James never asked for a new car as they replace each car every 3 years, so he hopped in and drove to the location as he got there 3 police cars were parked in a neat line as he ran up the drive.

Entering the large tower James ran for the lift and slammed the 3rd floor button, as he waited for the lift to go up Sarah would enter in. She looked at him nodded as they greeted each other with a handshake, with dial on three the shiny metal doors opened but on his way to the room he caught a glimpse of a suspicious door. Without hesitation he noted it down in a small black diary before opening the door.

As the wooden door opened cleanly, the room that it belonged to was painted red with blood all over each wall it wasn't his first case of a brutal murder. As he had only been in the force for a year so it was no surprise to him, when he started to look at the body he jumped holding one hand for his baton seeing the forensic's team. The chief of the team who was a female in her late 20's said in a hesitant tone "sorry about that officer smith" as she walked over, with a massive exhale James said calmly "it's fine plus it's not the first corpse I've seen" as he turned to leave the room. The chief looked at James conveying what she see's in a breathless tone "these bites and huge amounts of brain trauma don't look normal" as she awaited an answer, James looked at her with a brief look and serious tone "i couldn't agree more" and started make his way out not to disrupt the forensic's team.