Chapter 4

You exchanged phone numbers with Jeonghan when you saw a message from Felix 'Y/n where are you?'. I got confused cause why would he ask if he's in Australia unless he- You got interrupted in your thoughts when your heart a familiar voice calling your name.

"Y/N!!! „ a deep voice screamed from afar. You looked to where the noise was coming from. FELIX? Wait no... omg!! "Felix! Channie! Rosé! Jungkook! „ I run towards them and hug them.

I felt a lot of people staring at us, I like around awkwardly and went to my table with the others and gestured my bestfriend to come to me.

"Sooo guys what are you guys doing here? „ "We came to visit our one and only best friend!! Are we not allowed to? „ "Nooo of course you guys are allowed to!! You guys just should've texted me before you came.. „ you said while pouting and slapping Felix's arm playfully.

"And how long have you guys been in korea without telling me? „ "Mhmmm... I don't know maybe two days? „ Bangchan said quietly sacred of your reaction. "WHAT?! Wait where did you stay? You could've texted m-„ ."YAH KIM Y/N CHILL OKAY!! We stayed at Bangchan's Parents place. So. Chill. „ she said stopping me from almost having a heart attack.

~Hyunjin's Pov~

I saw Y/n talking to some guys snad to be honest I felt kinda jelous just a little bit. Okay maybe a lot bit like the thing is I'm not sure yet if I really do like her as a crush....

But I want to be friends with her, cause she's different from other girls. Right then when I was staring at her one of the annoying girls came to me and waved her hands infront of my face "Do you like her? „ she asked mad.

"If I did what does it have to do with you? „ I asked her pissed. She scoffed and walked away. I don't even remember her name. As she walked away I turned my attention back to they're table, but as I looked at they're table they were already gone.

*TIME SKIP*

After school I got a drive home from Bangchan. It was pretty silent till I started speaking.

."Wait where's Kookie? „I asked confused "He couldn't come... „ "Ohhh I really missed him tho.. „

~Bangchan Pov~

After Y/n left Australia Jungkook has been down lately so I asked him why he was down and that he can trust me. He said he had a crush on Y/n since middle school... honestly I expected this.

But I have to keep it as a secret cause he told he's trying to lose his feelings for her cause he doesn't want to ruin the friendship and he knows that Y/n doesn't feel the same.

~Y/n Pov~

I got home with my friends to hang out I texted Jeonghan if he wanted to come over and if he could text the others too since I don't have their phone number.

I called my cousin Aeyeong to come over. Cause I was bored, my parents weren't home and I just want to hang out with them.

After 20 minutes I heard a doorbell and I told Channie to open the door since I was to lazy. He came back up with the people we hung out together at lunch. "HIIII Y/N!!!" Jennie screamed as she waved cutely. "HI JENNIEEEE!!" I answered laughing.

I said hi to the others and then we started hanging out. Wait so Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, Jeonghan, Woozi, Mingyu, Minghao, Aeyeong, Tzuyu, Dahyun and no! No they didn't ughhh and then two other people came through door... it's Hyunjin and Jeongin. Well I think I already know who did it.

It's obviously Lisa T_T. "Hi." Hyunjin said waving shyly. When he got into eye contact with me. "So~ what are we gonna do now I'm bored?" I asked.
"I know let's play truth and dare" Jennie suggested. Wow thanks. "Yesss!" Everyone agreed except for you.

"I'll start" Jeonghan "Y/n truth or dare?" "Dare, I'm not boring" I said confidently "since your not boring why don't we pick something juicy... I know kiss me"
"Mk" you walked over to Jeonghan and cupped his face and your lips touched.

You guys were making out for a few minutes, to be honest you enjoyed it. You pulled away and saw everyone looking shocked.

"What never seen people kiss hahaha" I said laughing. Everyone stayed quiet until Jennie broke the silence. "Y/n who do you pick?" "I pick you, Jennie truth or dare?" "Mhm truth" "boringgg jk okay mhm do you have a crush?" I asked her. "Nope" "okay" i answered.

"So Hyunjin truth or dare?" "Truth" he said blankly. "Did you get jelous when Y/n kissed Jeonghan?" Jennie asked a question that caught me off guard. "Yes" as he said that I started blushing I dont know why. But why would he get jelous?

~Hyunjin Pov~
So Jennie suggested we should play truth or dare which was a good idea. Jeonghan started he picked Y/n. "Y/n, truth or dare?" He asked her. "Dare, I'm not boring" she said confidently "since your not boring why don't we pick something juicy... I know kiss me" he said and looked at me and smirked.
"Mk" she answered and walked over to him.

They started kissing which caused my heart to ache.
It lasted a few minutes and my poor heart had to watch all of it. FINALLY they pulled away.

We continued playing till it was my turn. "So Hyunjin truth or dare?" "Truth" I said blankly. "Did you get jealous when Y/n kissed Jeonghan?" Jennie asked me. "Yes" I also said blankly.

Everyone started looking at Y/n but she didn't notice cause she was in her own world probably shocked by what I just had said. She stared at me with mouth and eyes wide open. Cute...

After that we continued playing, but I couldn't stop staring at Y/n. She probably already noticed me staring at her but I don't mind anymore.

We've been playing for the past 15 minutes and it was Mingyu's turn to ask someone, he picked me. "Hyunjin, truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to kiss Y/n" he said and smirked at me.

"Okay" I said smiling lightly